Afterword 🌷

After 5 years:

The room was filled with laughters , the floor was covered with plastic sheets and the walls were filled with different splash of colours.

Sarah was busy in arranging the paint bottles on the table while Wadan held those little hands of his daughter Hania who was splashing the wall with paints.
Everytime she splashed a new colour on the white wall she use to laugh with her adorable wide blue eyes.
She resembled her father too much.
Wadan made her sit on his lap and soon she painted a whole rainbow on her father's face.
Sarah looked at their states and laughed like a baby placing her hand on her stomach she laughed without stopping.

"What have you both even done to yourselves you both look like a paint pallette"

Hania looked at her warm with a sheepish small and pointed a finger at Wadan's face which was a mixture of 7 or more colours.

"Papaaa! Rainbowwww"

"Yeah your papa does look like a rainbowww Well done meri jan its your first piece of art"
Sarah started laughing again.

Wadan looked at both this mother daughter duo and he started laughing too.

"Well I think hania , mama would turn out a beautiful rainbow as well"
And the next moment Wadan and Hania turned her into a whole rainbow as well.
Wadan took hania in her arms and the father daughter duo raised their hands for a high five.

"Allaahhhh What have you guys done to this room?"
Eman exclaimed as she came inside.

"Is it some paint fight going on because I am so ready for this"
Azan exclaimed with joy.

It had been two months since Eman and Azan confessed their love for eachother and tied the knot.

"Mamoooo!"
The little hania ran towards Azan and Azan instantly took her in his arms and kissed her on both the cheeks.

"Mamoo ki Jan!"

And that's how beautiful their lives became.
Wadan and Sarah's Ishq e Mehmal.

___________________

The first short tale Ishq-e-Mehmal has came to an end.
I hope you enjoyed this euphoric tale with me.
I will miss my cuties #Sadan

Okay so don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews.

We'll meet with another tale soon.
Allah Hafiz.

~Nayab.