Ishq-e-Mehmal 🌷 ~4~

••••

اب تو میری ستمگر سیاہ راتوں میں
مانند شام محبت ہیں تمہاری آنکھیں

Ab toh meri sitamgar siyah raton mein
Manand Sham e Muhabbat hain tumhari ankhein

•••••

Wadan was sitting among the audience and his blue eyes were fixed on the stage as his beautiful wife , his janeman announced the winners of the art contests.
He adored the sight of Sarah praising those little kids and giggling with them like a little child herself.
That was a proud moment for him and he knew his wife was always going to make him proud She was truly an epitome of elegance and kindness.

"Wadaaaan Look at this painting!"
Sarah came towards him holding a 9 year's old girl hands with excitement all over her face.

"MashAllah its truly a beautiful piece of art"
Wadan said as he took the painting in his hands and looked at the little girl smilingly.

"Did you make this?"

"Yesh!"
The little girl said cutely.
And Wadan patted her head with a warm smile.

"Sarah Appi ! Who is this tall man with blue eyes"
The girl played with the rim of Sarah's colourful dupatta and asked.

"Hmm he is my life partner"

"Wow just like we have work partners , crime partners , kitchen partners"
The little kid said innocently while Wadan and Sarah giggled at her words.

"Yeah exactly like that we are partners for life , forever together"
Wadan leaned down facing her and kissed the bundle of cuteness on her cheek.
While Sarah looked at both of them with a beautiful smile etched on her lips.

That's how their day was spent , Wadan never missed a chance of adoring her wife and her work he always admired her art.

He loved spending time with her , he loved knowing every little detail about his sukoon e qalb. Sarah always felt shy whenever Wadan use to praise her , a blush use to appear on her cheeks whenever she got a compliment from her beloved husband.
Her Mr.HeartThrob.
______________________

Sarah shifted to Wadan's residence and they both were ready for a fresh start.
The agony and harsh days they had to go through were long forgotten but still there was a fear in their heart.
The fear of loosing eachother.

That night Wadan and Sarah came back from a wedding of Wadan's business partner.
Sarah was wearing a beautiful black saree with her long brown hair falling down on her back and wearing beautiful silver jhumkas.
Wadan was awestruck when he saw her beautiful wife in that black saree.
It did wonders to his heart.

When they arrived home Sarah felt pain in her feet because of the heels she wore She immediately sat on the sofa in the lounge and kneeled down to take her heels off but before she could untie them She felt a pair of warm hands doing it for her.

Wadan took off her heels and slowly massaged her both feet. Sarah couldn't help but fall more and more for this man with every passing day. Not everyone in this world gets a second chance in love She knew it They both knew it and now they both cherished every moment they spent together.

"Is it hurting too much?"
Wadan asked.

"Yeah it did but now it feels good"

Wadan grinned as he sensed how comfortable his touch made her.

"I guess you wouldn't be able to go up to our room."
Wadan said in a teasing tone.

"No I can walk to our room its not hurting this much"

"Nah Meri Jan mujhay pata hai tum nahi ja pao gi"
(No My dear I know you wouldn't be able to go)

As she opened her mouth to argue Wadan instantly held her by her delicate waist and took her in his strong arms.
In a reflex she rounded both her arms around his neck
Her delicate beautiful figure fit just so perfectly in his masculine beautiful embrace.
It was as if they were missing pieces of a puzzle who fit perfectly in eachother's embrace.

He made her sit on the bed and went to his wardrobe and took out a white shirt and changed it.

When he came out he found his wife sitting on the bed as she frowned and made a pout.
Wadan found her adorable like this.

"What Happened Hazel?"

"I am so tired but I have to deal with this saree now Oooooffff I told you I hate heavy dresses but you made me wear this"
Sarah said maintaining her pout.

Wadan came forward facing her and whispered in her ear.
"If you want I can help you get rid of your heavy saree."

He nuzzled his face in her neck and inhaled her jasmine scent which did beautiful things to his heart.

Sarah felt numb as she heard him , she felt heat in her cheeks and she was damn sure she would be a red tomato by now.

"No thank you very much husband dearest but I think I can manage by myself"
She said and ran to the washroom leaving a laughing Wadan behind.
He laughed his heart out on his wife's shyness and cuteness.

When she came out she found Wadan sleeping peacefully on the bed.
She also slid to his side and looked at his sleeping figure as always admiring his jawline.

"Don't stare too much at your husband it might cause him a mini heart attack"
He said while his eyes were still closed and a flirtatious smile played on his lips.

Sarah looked anywhere but him and laughed at her own foolishness.
Wadan snaked around his arms around her waist bringing her closer to him.
And they both fell asleep.
Peacefully.

_______________________

Back with another chapter.
Also a message for silent readers.
Itna bhi silent mat rahiye.
Vote kijye comment kijye.
:)

Stay Blessed
Stay Happy

~Nayab