Man Mayal 🖤 ~1~

•••••

ولاړ ومه په اور کښې، ما وې اور زما قسمت
لمبې د قسمت نه وې، وې لمبې زما د نیت

( I was standing in the fire , I said fire is my destiny. The flames were not of fate but of my intentions)

~Ghani Khan

•••••

The night was scary due to the dark clouds roaming in the sky but the aesthetic dark view was pleasing. It was 3 oclock at night , the city was asleep except of these two fearless eagles racing on their bikes at this hour of the night.

"Salar slow down please ! Bas itni speed kafi hai mujhay marnay ka filhal koyi shoq nahi hai"
Ali almost screamed against the wind holding the motorbike handles tightly.

(This much speed is enough I don't have any intention to die any soon)

"My speed knows no limit"
Salar the rough and tough guy smirked inside his helmet.

Both of the bikes made a screech sound as they passed like a bullet against the cold winds of Quetta.
Both of them were limitless when it came to prove their craziness but Salar always was a bit more crazy and tough.
You can say that he was immune to pain , never he let out a single cry even at the times when he broke a bone or two several times while spending.
Emotions were far away from him.

"I thought you gave up buddy?"
Salar screamed as Ali still didn't stop his bike and continued the race.

"I can't let you win again"
Ali said.

"Khotay tujhe toh nahi jeetnay dena mein ne bhi"
Salar screamed against the wind.

He pushed the accelerator so hard and the bike literally matched the speed of light as it vanished in the fog of night.

After a few minutes Ali reached there too.

"Kaisa laga ek bar phir haar ka maza chak kar"
(How did it feel to loose once again)

Salar smirked as he took off his black helmet revealing his dark thick black hair and half of his hair falling on his forehead in a diagnol. His intense black eyes held a different flicker. The 'jawani ka josh' was evident on his face. His jawline was fine and he took out the keys out of his bike and put it in the pocket of his black leather jacket.

"You are one hell of a bundle of craziness."
Ali knew his childhood friend more than anyone else.

"Bas kabhi ghuroor nahi kiya ab chal ice cream khanay woh bhi teray paison se"

(Never felt proud now come let's eat ice cream with your money)

And they both wrapped their arms around eachother and laughed.

This is Salar Ilham for you.
The perfectly imperfect guy.

_____________________

SAME TIME DIFFERENT SCENE :

She was laying on the bed both her elbows on the pillow as she watched the screen with tears in her eyes.

"Nahi please ussay chor kar na jao Khani , Mir Hadi marjayega"
She said wiping her tears.

The room was filled with the sound of the dramatic background music coming from the laptop as she watched the last episode of her favorite show.

"Oye pagal ! awaz ahista karo baba jan sorahay hain"
Sheheryar opened the door of his little sister's room with a loud thud and found a weeping Fidah on the bed squinching her nose.

"Aap ko awaz ki pari hai Sherry bhai aur yahan Mir Hadi mar raha hai"

"Do rupay ki sasti acting band karo aur chup chap sojao pooray ghar ko sar par utha kar rakha"

"Kharoos ek number ka!"
She mumbled.

This is Fidah Alam for you.
One hell of a emotional wreck.
You cannot call her a crybaby as she knows some really good comebacks.
Someone who might seem delicate but knows how to handle the chaos.

Two different people two different worlds.
One doesn't feel anything and one is full of feelings. So Will they ever have mutual feelings for eachother?

__________________________

Hey beautiful people !
This was just a small introductory chapter.
Real fun toh abhi baaqi hai.
Happy Reading.

Also please don't forget to vote.
Vote nahi karoge toh mujhe motivation kesay milegi aur acha likhnay keliye.
So please just press that star kinda button and go on with your reading.
Itna mushkil toh nahi vote karna hehehehehhehehe 🖤