Chapter-1

Edited

This is the back story of the cannon fodder villain which I will probably not talk about again so I advise you read to understand his life better.

The young boy around five was shuffling around in the dumpster trying to find something to eat. He had not eaten anything for three days now and was living off the water that some kind man gave to him taking pity on the sickly boy.  

The boy shuffled through the various dumpsters only to be disappointed. There was nothing edible in them. Maybe other children that came before him and took the goods. 

Disappointed he started walking through the bustling streets looking for other dumpsters when his eyes landed on the candy shop which held many candies of various shapes and colors. With a new spark in his eyes, he walked towards the window showcasing a pink flamingo-shaped candy. He placed his hand on the window as if he could reach through the glass and take the candy. Suddenly he was pushed away from the window and fell on the pavement. A man started beating him with his cane. 

"Bloody beggars....always leaving stains on my glass with their dirty hands." The man was hitting him without looking where his stick landed. The boy who was now rolled in a ball quietly took the beating while trying to shield his vital parts with his hands. 

"Dirty Cheaters" The man carried on. No one tried to help as it was a common occurrence in the streets. Due to the commotion, a wealthy-looking couple came out of the candy shop. When the woman laid her eyes on the brown haired boy she suddenly panicked and ran towards the boy while her husband tried to stop her. 

"Don't hit my George." The woman sat on the streets not caring about her expensive white dress and hugged the boy affectionately and tightly as if he will disappear if she let go. The man who was hitting the boy abruptly stopped and didn't dare to raise his stick on the noble duchess.

Her husband came to her and tried to pry her away from the streets. 

"Chelsea, Let go of the boy. You are ruining your image." The man said.

"Richard look! George! Our George came back. I knew he would come. He could not live without his mommy." The woman kissed the boy's dirt-covered face lovingly.

It was only then that the man named Richard took a good look at the boy and needless to say he was shocked. The kid his wife was holding looked exactly like their deceased son, George. But the man knew that no matter how similar they looked, this boy was not their son. But he also knew that this was the first time his wife looked happy ever since their five-year-old son died a year ago. 

Richard loved his wife and would do anything to make her happy so he decided to take the boy and his family with him to live in his estate. He was not worried about anyone's objection since, who would dare object 'Duke Richard Von Hesling'.

"Little kid, what's your name?" Chelsea asked lovingly. She knew that this boy was not her Geroge but she just couldn't let go of a boy who looked so similar to Geroge.

"Alexander" the boy replied meekly still afraid about what was going to happen to him.

"Where are your parents?" Chelsea asked politely.

To this the boy simply shook his head 'NO' and the woman immediately understood that the poor little boy was an orphan.

Chelsea gasped at the fact that a boy this young had to live on his own in these heinous streets. She got up still holding the boy in her embrace. 

"Richard, Let's adopt him." She said. 

Richard looked at his wife lovingly and just agreed to her request thinking 'If that is what it takes to see you smile like before'.