The Duke's Personal Servant

Description

Description

Lucas has always been a man of shy and cowardly nature. He never liked drawing too much attention to himself and tried to blend in with the crowd. He liked to hide away in the comfort of his books or playing games.

After dying in an accident he reincarnated into an unknown world. But as soon as he was born he was marked by a slave mark. From then on he became The Duke's personal servant. (Well he became the personal servant of Duke's son, but it sounded better).

----------------------------------------------

The duke's son, Cassius soon depart to the royal academy along with Lucas for further studies. There, Lucas met many different people and encountered many new feelings. But Cassius doesn't like the new feelings that Lucas is developing for those new people.

-------------------------------------------------

"Who was that?" Cassius asked with camly dangerous eyes.

"He-he was a friend." Lucas stuttered as he cowered under the pressure emitted from his master.

"Why was he touching you so intimately?" Cassius slowly came forward which made Lucas step back.

"I-I-Its a misunderstanding." He said with his hands up in front of his face reflexively.

"A misunderstanding???" Cassius gave a light chuckle and pulled Lucas's arm and threw him on the bed. Cassius then climbed on top of him.

"Is this also a misunderstanding?" Cassius smirked and smashed his slightly rough lips on Lucas's soft ones.

------------------------------------------------

I am not good at descriptions so the actual story is better than this.

Here is the story that I talked about in chapter 7.

This story would have more R rated content and hence it is a 17+ story. So you can go read it if you want to.