Chapter-10

Edited

"Why are you so late?" Someone spoke from behind me. The hair on my back stood at the thought of being caught.

I turned around and saw a figure sitting on my bed in the dark.

"Christoper!!" I whisper yelled in surprise. 

(A/N: For those who don't remember Christoper is the oldest brother.)

"I was told that you left the school in the evening." Issac said adjusting the teddy that he usually kept with himself.

"How do you know that?" 

"Who do you think cleans up the mess that you cause in the academy. You force me keep an eye on you so that you don't do something that could cause harm to our family." 

This is the longest I heard Christoper talk ever since I came here.

"Okaaay, but why are you here?"

"You still didn't answer my question. Why were you so late?" 

"I-i was lost. In the woods." I hid my face to hide my embarrassment.

I am an adult in a kid's body. How could I get lost so easily, and that too for hours....

From the corner of my eye, I saw him stand up and come near me. 

"The woods can be dangerous especially for you. Are you okay?" He said when he was in front of me. I frowned.

"What do you mean especially for me?"

"There are a lot of dangerous things there and you cannot even use magic. You can die there."

Why is he acting like he cares? Is this some new plan drafted by the siblings?

I looked around in hopes of finding Isla around watching the situation play but was not able to find her. It would be better if this was a new way to embarrass me. At least that would explain his behaviour. 

His eyes landed on my knees. 

"Did you get hurt in the forest? You should lie down." 

I looked up at him surprised. What is wrong with him??? I am getting scared. Did a ghost possess him? 

After he forced me to sit on, the bed he sat down beside me. 

"Why did you not use that?" He said.

"Use what?" I asked clearly confused.

"The same method you always use to win the magic tests." 

What did the old Alex use?? I did not know anything about stuff that was not mentioned in the game. And Reebell conveniently disappears when he is most needed.

"I-i do not want to use that anymore." I spoke what I thought would be the most appropriate in this situation.

I saw him smile slightly.

"I applied for a two day leave for you. Rest at home." He got up and patted me on the head.

"Thank you." I smiled. 

" I think you have become more restrained these past few days. I hope it isn't just a act. Isla has arranged a party few days later. You should come." 

"I will try." 

"Maybe you can try talking to Issac." He said.

"Issac? Why? He hates me." I said with my head down. You hate me too.

"He doesn't. Has he done anything to you?"

"No but he doesn't talk to me either." I said.

"That was because of your behavior. Rather, I think he is afraid of you." 

I Reincarnated As A Cannon Fodder Villain??!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें