Chapter-3

^^^^^(Picture of Reebell) ^^^^^

Edited

Darkness! Utter darkness!!! Where am I? 

'Is anyone there?' I tried speaking but no words came out.

"You have died an unjust death. Let me fix what is wrong. Although you have died in your world, I will give you another chance at life. Use it to spread love to the world of living." A voice rang in my head.

Wait....what???

A sharp pain crossed my head. The world around me started spinning.

A bright light surrounded me and my eyes opened. I am greeted with a fancy ceiling. Looking around I saw that I was in a very big room with white walls and the room was fancily decorated with different expensive-looking items.

Huh??!! What is this?

I looked at my hands and see that they are significantly smaller. I felt my face. It also felt a lot more squishy than usual.

'You are Alexander Von Hesling.' My inner voice spoke. 

Shit!!! The cannon fodder villain????  I became someone who is destined to die.

AAAHHHHH!!!! NO!NO! Although I did want Alexander to die, I didn't want to be him either.

Why god? Why did you reincarnate me if you wanted me to die so badly????

'God didn't want you to die....' That voice spoke again. It doesn't sound like my inner voice. Its too cutesy.

I frantically looked around but saw no one.

"Up here dumbass." I looked up and saw a small figure floating around. It had golden hair that seemed to shine and clear blue eyes. It also had a small hat made of leaves on its head.

Wha...what the hell is this?

"I am a fairy.  A male fairy." The 'thing' spoke cheerfully.

I didn't know there were things such as male fairies. I just assumed all fairies would be....ya know...girls.

"That's so sexist. There are many male fairies. I can name some right now." He crossed his hands on his chest.

Did 'the thing' just read my mind? 

"I did not read your mind. And I am not 'a thing' call me Reebell." The fairy sounded very offended.

"Reebell as in rebel?" I asked curiously.

"Hmmm....I don't know. I never really thought about useless stuff like the meaning of my name." Reebell said.

"And also I cannot read your mind but I can talk to you through the mind. Kind of like telepathy." He added.

The door opened to the vast room and I saw an old lady with salt and pepper hair standing there with a shocked look on her face and then tears built up in her eyes.

"Young master." She ran towards me and put me in a bone-crushing hug. Wow! She is strong for such an old woman or maybe it's just because of this small body.

"I am so glad that you are ok." She said clutching me tightly.

If I remember the game correctly, she must be Vera. She was a maid assigned to Alex by the former duchess. Vera truly cared about Alex although she was never actually a part of the game. Just a mention in Alexander's intro.

"It's alright Vera." I said patting her back to let her know that I was alright.

"Young master, you should eat something. You were unconscious for two days." she said worriedly.