About this world

Please read the information below.....its related to the story.

People in this world mainly have these elements.

Common magic

Earth

Water

Air

Fire

Rare Magic

Thunder

Nature

Ice

Metal

Legendary Magic

Poison

Illusion

Telepathy

Light (Healing)

Dark

People can also have a combination of different elements.

(I did not add magic like time, space, creation, resurrection because magic like this can destroy the balance of a world)

The heroine like any other cliche heroine had the legendary light magic. 

Light magic is the magic of the gods and is considered to be given to those favoured by the gods. Dark is the magic of evil and is considered to be given to those favoured by evil. Hence the people with dark magic are often isolated in the society.

When one has attained a high level in his/her magic then they can also heal others but in order to do that they have to absorb the injury and bare the pain themselves. While healing through absorption the pain that the person takes away becomes amplified, when healing big injuries it can even cause death.

However, the Light magic can nullify the pain. They do not transfer the pain to themselves. The highest level of light magic can heal anyone as long as they are not dead.

Devoured Beings

When someone tries to use their beyond their abilities they get devoured by their element and their souls get trapped into an endless void leaving their soul-less bodies behind. They become crazy for blood and would kill anything that they see.

Some high level devoured beings may appear like normal humans but they will attack as soon as they find an opening. The same thing goes for the beasts who can use magic (which almost 70%).

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions regarding the plot or any other thing you don't understand please don't hesitate to ask.