Chapter-2

Edited

"No! Why? Why did he have to die?" Tears were flowing at a steady rate from the petite boy's eyes.

"Alexander did nothing wrong! Sure he did many bad things later in his life but the main cause was his family....if only they treated him a little better. If they couldn't give him the right care they shouldn't have taken him in." The young boy was about to throw his phone but soon realized what he was about to do and clutched the phone to his chest cradling it like a child apologizing to the phone for even thinking about breaking it. 

Every route leads to the Villan Alexander Von Helsing's death. No matter what Jamie chooses Alexander had to die a brutal death.

Jamie was very sympathetic to the cannon fodder villain of the otome game 'Spellbound'. According to him, Alexander's life was very sad and pitiful. 

Jamie was a very emotional and sensitive person. He can easily connect with other people's hearts making them like him. But that does not mean he was stupid. He was actually very smart for his age.

He was still hugging the phone when it rang.

"Hello?" Jamie said in a hoarse voice due to all the crying and screaming.

"Jamie??? Where are you?" His brother's voice sounded urgent.

"At home." Jamie was wondering what happened that made his usually calm brother so frantic.

"Good. Stay at home and close all the exits. Don't open it until I come. I am coming over now." His voice was rushed and out of breath.

"Victor!!! What's hap-" Before he could continue the line went silent.

All sorts of negative thoughts started filling his mind. 

What if something happened to him? What if he was caught in something bad? What if- 

He stopped his train of thoughts to follow his brother's instructions.

Victor is Jamie's older brother who works in the police department. He and his team were trying to takedown a group of government officials that were stealing from the public. But lately it got a bit intense and letters started coming to the officers involved threatening their lives.

Jamie constaly plead Victor to stop digging deeper into whatever that was happening. He had already lost parents and he was not willing to loose his brother too. But Victor was determined to do whatever it takes to bring them down.

As he was about to close the last window many armed men started pouring in. Two men held his arms behind his back while others started turning the place upside down. 

"Tell me where is it?" One of them put a knife to Jamie's throat threatening him.

"What? What are you talking about?" Jamie tried to break free but the people who held him were too strong. The man who was holding the knife came closer until there was a very little gap left between them. It was obvious that he was trying to look scary. But Jamie used it to his advantage. He head-butted the man in the face. That threw the men who were holding him off guard. He was not going to stand and try to fight these trained men. So he decided to make a run for his life.  Although Jamie looked fragile and his attacks were not that powerful he was super agile

He quickly broke free and ran towards the front door but just as he was about to touch the door when green smoke filled the room. It made him feel dizzy and  The smoke hindered his vision when suddenly a man appeared from behind and stabbed his back with a knife. Then another came from the front and stabbed his heart. Jamie fell on the floor in the pool of his own blood.

This truly was a brutal way to die. One lone tear dropped from his eye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!!! Author here......

Sorry for this short chapter.....I just had to separate this scene. I wanted a different type of death than truck-kun just crashing into people. I mean come on.....stop ruining the image of truck drivers....

But seriously I think I went a little overboard with the stabbing but.....oh well.....