Chapter 1 - Meeting Team 7

Quick A/n

Its a long time that I watched naruto so I'll improvise haha now have fun with this story

Y/n pov

Dad, Haku and I were waiting for the bridge builder Tazuna when we saw him walking with a group of leaf Shinobi.

Dad threw his sword at them and then went down to fight them, while Haku and I sat in a tree, waiting and concealing our Chakra. Dad and that white-haired dude fought and the dude had a Sharingan.

"Hey Y/n, please copy his Sharingan it could be useful for the future" Hakus voice rang through my ears. "Yes of course.. aand done!" He smiled proudly at me and I smiled back.

Just then the white-haired dude nearly killed dad but we threw senbon needles at dad and 'killed' him. We put our masks on and jumped down.

"Thank you very much" Haku began "We have been searching for the opportunity to kill Zabuza for a long time."

Then that loud blond decided to start a fight with us 'hunter nin' but we played no mind to him went and took dad away.

When we got a few miles away, we pulled the senbon out and dad woke up. "Ah I'm proud of you and Y/n, I hope that you've copied the Sharingan from the guy that I fought?"

"Yes I did but that isn't important now, we need to bring you home because you won't be able to move for about a week"

Time skip to when Haku and Y/n met Naruto in the forest

Haku and I were just walking in the woods and collecting herbs, when we came upon the loud blond from the ninjas.

"Hey you, are you alright?" He jolted awake and looked at us. "You know, you shouldn't sleep out here it's dangerous and cold at night."

"Huh? Yea I'm fine, I was just training late. I'm a ninja, believe it!" Haku had to laugh at that and said "Yea yea we believe you but still."

He helped us for a while and when we walked away, Haku told him, that he is a guy. His face was hilarious! Then an Uchiha walked past us and he glared at us, then walked to the boy.

Again time skip bcs I can

We were standing on the bridge and waiting when finally that leaf nin and Tazuna came. I was hiding because I shouldn't get out until someone has big problems. Dad was fighting the white-haired dude and Haku was fighting the Uchiha boy. After a while, the blond came and fought with the Uchiha against Haku.

Then the white-haired dude was about to hit Dad with his Chidori when I teleported in front of him but it didn't hit me. Haku teleported in front of me and took the hit.

"NOOO Haku why?" The tears began to roll down my face. "Because.. you and.. Zabuza are.. family.. and I.. don't want you.. to die. You're like.. a little sister to.. me" "Hakuuuu" I didn't care how fragile I looked right now, I was just sad and angry because of what happened to Haku.

I stood up and took my sword from my back and stepped forward to kill the white-haired dude when suddenly Gato came and said, that he didn't need us anymore. Dad killed him but got killed in the process.

I walked over to him and sat on the ground next to him. "My dear Y/n, I'm sorry.. but I'll leave.. you alone for now.. Please don't.. be sad.. everything will be fine" "No dad, please don't die I need you! Don't leave me alone!"

After I cried for a while I realized, that the whole village was there and Gatos men were running away. I slowly stood and turned to the ninjas. "Hey you, white-haired dude, take me with you to the leaf. I need a place to live"

I didn't even wait for his reply, I just took dad and Haku and went to a nearby hill where I buried them and sat for a while.

After that, I went to the bridge and waited for the ninjas to come here. "So I don't care if you want or not but because I don't have a family or place to stay anymore I'm going with you to the leaf. My name is Y/n Momochi, nice to meet you"

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm gonna be the Hokage someday, believe it!" the blond loud shouted. "Okay, I believe it" I said smiling.

"Sasuke Uchiha, hn"

"I'm Sakura Haruno and don't you dare go near my Sasuke kun!" 'ugh if there is one thing that I hate, then it's fangirls' this was going to be fun.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake and their Sensei"

I nodded and with that, we began our way to Konoha.