Chapter 9 - Jonin And Anbu?

Y/n pov

'Yess today are finally Naruto Jiraya and Tsunade coming!' I thought as I ran towards the gate to greet them.

"Hello Lady Tsunade, my name is Y/n Momochi and I was the temporary Hokage. I wish you much fun with the job and if you need help with paperwork, just ask me" I said while bowing.

"Hello Y/n, nice to meet you. Let's talk in my office a little" she said while smiling. I nodded and followed her.

When we arrived, she sat in the Hokage chair and I sat in front of her.

"So, on our way here we met Orochimaru and he said, we should give you this scroll" She said while handing me a scroll.

"Ah yes thank you, I waited for a while to get this" I said.

"Tell me kid, what is your connection with Orochimaru?" Tsunade asked and leaned forward.

"I trained with him for a while and we have a somewhat uncle/niece bond but I swear that I didn't know about his plans. In fact, I literally didn't see him for 3 1/2 years" I said.

"I see, you're free to go now" she said.

I nodded and jumped out of the window.

A few days later Tsunade ordered me into her office and when I arrived there was also Shikamaru.

"Hello Y/n and Shikamaru, I guess you are wondering why you're here" We nodded "Shikamaru congratulations you are now a Chunin and Y/n congratulations you are now a Jonin"

I jump and embraced Shika before turning to Tsunade again. "Thank you so much" I said grinning.

"Now Shikamaru you are dismissed, Y/n please stay for a moment" She said.

"I heard from Kakashi that you were at Anbu level when you first came, is that correct?" Tsunade asked.

"Yes that is true but I fought against the weakest Anbu" I said.

"I see, then come with me. I'd like you to fight against our best Anbu and when you can beat him, the Anbu captain" I looked at her shocked.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked. She nodded.

We then went to training ground 22 and there stood one Anbu with a cat mask and one with a bird. The bird walked forward.

"START"

The Anbu came at me but I trapped him in a shadow possession. I made a shadow clone, a water clone, a crow clone and an earth clone. Then I did a substitution and hid in a tree while concealing my chakra.

The Anbu was able to destroy my earth and shadow clone but it was exactly how I calculated it.

'20 origins Nr. 5'

A big water dragon came at the Anbu and he wasn't able to dodge in time but he was able to dodge most of the weapons.

I jump down and did unneeded hand signs "Ice Prison Jutsu" I said and trapped him in the ice prison.

"Alright that's enough" Tsunade said. I nodded and let the ice disappear. I walked over to the Anbu and healed him a little. Then the one with the cat mask came forward.

"START"

"Fire Style: Fire Dragon Bomb" said the Anbu and a huge flame came at me. 'Ice Release: Ice rock dome of magnificent nothingness'

My ice blocked his fire and gave me enough time to think. I activated my Mangekyo Sharingan and kamuied behind him, kicking him in a tree afterward.

'20 origins Nr. 4' I thought smirking.

"Oi what are you smirking about?!" The Anbu asked.

I took the clay, formed two birds and threw them at the Anbu. "Katsu!" I said.

When I use this Jutsu I get mouths in my hands like Deidara-nii.

"Wow that was good. From this point on you'll be Jonin and Anbu captain, come with me and you'll get a mask" said Tsunade.

We went to the Anbu Headquarters and I took a fox mask. The mask was white and had red and blue markings. After that, I went home.