Chapter 17 - A Visit From Ibiki, Kakashi And Tsunade

Y/n pov

I was awoken by a loud banging on my door and went to open it. When I opened it, I saw Lady Tsunade, Kakashi and Ibiki.

"Wait a second" I said and closed the door again.

Then I quickly changed and made myself a toast. With the toast in mouth, I opened the door again.

"What do you need?" I asked. "We need to talk with you, Y/n Momochi" Ibiki said.

"Oh, I see. Do you want to come in or are we going to T&I?" I asked. "I think here will be fine" Lady Tsunade answered.

I nodded and let them in. I lead them in the living room and went to make tea. When I came back, I sat opposite them and gave everyone a teacup.

"I think you already know why we're here, do you have something to say about yourself?" Lady Tsunade asked.

"You're probably here because of my little going crazy yesterday. And no, I don't. But I'm willing to answer your questions to my best ability."

"Okay first question, that Jutsu that you used, what Jutsu was that?" Kakashi asked suspiciously.

"Uh- uhm well I wouldn't exactly call it a Jutsu?" I said. "And why is that?" He asked. "Because as far as I'm concerned, I am the only person alive who is able to do that"

"What do you mean with alive?" Lady Tsunade asked.

"I only know of to other people who were able to do that but sadly they both died. The first one was an old friend of mine and the second one was Hidan of the Akatsuki" I answered.

"How didn't you die and why did you him that guy Grandma Kakuzu?" Kakashi asked again.

"Well, that would be because 1. I'm immortal, 2. Kakuzu was 91 years old and 3. I have a history with the Akatsuki" I said.

"What do you mean by that?" Ibiki asked suspiciously. "I trained with the Akatsuki for two years two times" I said like it was no big deal.

"Do you have something to say about the fact that you are in contact with S-Ranked criminals?" Ibiki asked again.

"My father was Zabuza Momochi and I myself have two pages in the bingo book for SS-Rank" I replied "So no, I don't" I said.

"Which entries do you have?" Kakashi asked. "Aw come on, Kakashi Sensei. Don't tell me, that it wasn't suspicious when I asked to look for someone in your bingo book." I said.

"Wait- so you mean, you are blue death and jashins flower?" Kakashi asked wide eyed. The others paled a little.

"Yes, that's me! Although the names have pretty interesting meaning if you know about them" I said while smirking.

"And what would that be?" Lady Tsunade said.

"Easy, let's begin with blue death. I got that name when I was about 4 years old I think? Yea that fits. Back there, my Kekkei Genkai awakened. That means that my eyes were completely blue and that was the last thing, that my victims saw"

"What is your Kekkei Genkai?" Kakashi asked.

"It's called the 'blue eye' and allows me to copy any Kekkei Genkai. When my Kekkei Genkai is activated, I can control water like Gaara his sand. Also when I copy someone's Kekkei Genkai, I'm able to sense if it's originally theirs and whose it actually was" I answered.

"This explains a lot but why have we never heard about it? " Kakashi murmered and then asked.

"Becasue it's from an small and unknown clan named, the Rein clan. As faw as I know, it was slaughtered two years before I was born. My mother was the rogue named Aoi Rain, she died giving birth to me"

"interesting and what about the second one?" Ibiki asked.

"I am a Jashinist because of that, I gained immortality and that's how I was able to perform that 'Jutsu'. Normally when I'm sacrificing someone, it mostly happens on flower fields" I said.

"That is.. interesting? Anyway, you are going to be under village arrest for two months. If you should go against that, we have no other choice but to put you in prison" Lady Tsunade said.

I nodded and lead them to the door.

In the time I was under village arrest, I heard about Guren and Yuukimaru and about the fact that Sasuke had successfully killed Itachi-nee.