Epilog

Y/n pov

I was on my way back from an SS-Rank mission. I was gone for two months because I had to retrieve an important scroll from a group of missing nin.

Then I had to bring the scroll safe to the fire daimyo. That was such a pain in the ass.

When I finally arrived at Konoha, I went straight to the Hokage and wanted to report my mission.

I knocked on the door and went in when I heard the 'come in'. I walked in and smiled.

"Mission completed. The scroll came safe to the fire daimyo, here is the reply" I said a d handed the Hokage the scroll.

You still wondering who the Hokage is? Well, you'll find out soon.

"Perfect work, dattebayo! You'll get the rest of the week off-" He was cut off by another knock on the door.

In came a Genin team with their Sensei.

"Mom! Your back!" yelled one of the kids.

"Hey d/n (daughter's name), everything fine? Did you take good care of your father for me?" I asked my daughter.

I heard a cough behind me.

"Oh hey Shika" I smiled.

"Anyway I'll see you guys later, bye Naruto-sama~" I teased and left.

Naruto still wasn't used to the title of Hokage. But I was proud of him, because he managed to get to his dream and he had a lovely wife and kids.

I arrived at home and walked in. I was then greeted with someone trying to kick me, which I swiftly dodged.

"Nice to see you too Boruto, what are you doing in my house?" I asked.

"Damn I thought I could hit you." Boruto said. "Mom was excited when she felt your chakra and pulled me and Himawari here to greet you."

"HINATAA, HIMAWARII" I yelled and ran into the living room.

"Hey N/n, nice to see you're back" Hinata said.

"Hi Aunt Y/n!" Himawari said.

"Hinata want to help me cooking and stay for dinner?" I asked while going into the kitchen.

"Yea sure"

After a while, Shika and d/n came home, accompanied by Naruto and Sasuke.

"Hi guys! Come on, dinner is ready" I said.

"This many people? What a drag"

"Yayy finally some edible again! Dad cooking is soo ugh"

"Y/n and Hinatas cooking, I feel like I'm in heaven"

"Hn"

After dinner, Hinata, Naruto and Sasuke went home. Boruto and Himawari wanted to stay the night.

"Mom, how did you and dad meet?" Asked d/n.

"Is it true, that you're not originally from Konoha, Aunty?" Asked Himawari.

Shika chuckled.

"Come sit with me, I'll tell you how I came to the hidden leaf and how we meet" I said and they all obeyed and sat, even Shika sat down.

"It all started when I was twelf years old and on a mission with my dad and brother figure, Haku. We had to kill some random bridge builder who was being protected by Team 7. Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi sensei..."