Chapter 15 - Team Kakashi New Recuted And Otogakure

Y/n

Naruto, Sakura and I were on our way to our usual meeting spot because we had new additions to team Kakashi. When we arrived, there was Tenzou.

"Hello team Kakashi, I'm Yamato and your captain for as long as Kakashi senpai is incapable of looking after you. As soon as the last one arrives, we'll start" Tenzou said.

After a while of waiting a boy with black hair came. Tenzou then told us to introduce ourselves. I tuned out until it was my turn.

"My name is Y/m Momochi. I like training, reading, traveling, learning new jutsus, chilling, my family and friends, my summons, blood, shogi and sleeping. I dislike people who judge on looks, fangirls, fanboys, morning, getting up in the morning and getting underestimated. My hobbies are training, killing, reading and the rest isn't your concern. And for my dream.. I actually never thought about that" I said.

The others looked at me weirdly but I just ignored it. We then went home to pack our things for a mission. Well the others did, I just went to the gate and took my last-minute mission scroll.

When the others finally arrived, we began our journey. Naruto and the boy, whose name I still didn't know because I wasn't listening to his introduction, were fighting.

"Psst Yamato, what is his name again?" I asked. "Didn't you listen during the introduction?" he asked back. I just scratched my head and he sighed.

"His name is Sai. Lady Hokage said, that he is from root." He said. "I see, thank you" I said. I then went to the idiots and hit them in the head.

"Ey N/n what was that for, tattebayo?!" Naruto yelled/asked. "Can you two please just shut up and get along?" I asked. "It's his fault!" Naruto shouted.

"Naruto~" I said with a sickly sweet smile. He gulped. "Ye- yes?" he asked. I smiled at him. "Get along" He looked kinda frightened. "O- of course. I'm so sorry Y/n Chan" he said.

I even saw Ten- Yamato stiffen. The Anbu knew that voice and smile a little too good. Oop.

After a while, we arrived at a bridge and talked about the plan. Then Yamato made different tunes, trying to get Sasori-niisamas voice right.

He asked Sakura because he didn't know, that I knew him and his voice better.

"Yea like that!" Sakura said after a while. "No not quite. Go 5/30 down and 2/10 raspier." I said. He looked shocked but did as told.

After that, it began but I fell asleep in my hiding place. I was woken by someone after a while though.

"Hmm? What happened? Oh hey Uncle Oreo, what are you doing here?" I asked when I was awake. "Wait.. where am I?"

"You're at my hideout, you fell asssleep and I took you with me" He answered. "Oh okay"

"Where is Sasuke?" I asked. "He iss in hisss room right now. It'ss one hallway to the right and then the fifth door" He said. I nodded and went out.

When I made my way to his room, I heard an explosion and followed the sound. When I arrived, I saw Sakura, Yamato, Sai, Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke was right in front of Naruto.

"Oi duckbutt, go away from Naruto!" I yelled. He looked at me, his eye twitching. "Oh it's just you. You can't do anything, you're just weak. Why aren't you in the kitchen cooking?" He asked.

I slowly walked towards him and smiled a closed eye smile. Then I opened my eyes and let all my bloodlust out for a second. Long story short, he was pushed in the air where Uncle Oreo catches him and they fled.

Then we went home. Well they went, I told them I had to do something important and fled. When I was enough away I realized, that I was in front of grandpa Kakuzu and Hidan-nii. They were fighting some rain ninja.

"Huh? Oh hii!" I said. They all sweatdropped. The rain ninja came at me but I killed them in the blink of an eye. They were 10 in total, 8 of them from the bingo book.

"Here grandpa Kakuzu, you can have them. And Hidan-nii you can have one of them as a sacrifice" I said to them.

"Thanks Y/n" Said Kakuzu.

"Thanks mini bitch" said Hidan. My eye twitched.

"Consider yourself lucky, next time we see each other we probably will have to fight" I said while beginning to perform a ritual.

"Yea that is true" Grandpa Kakuzu said.

When Hidan-nii and I were done, I said bye and went home. There I had to listen to Tsunade yelling at me about how dumb I am and I don't know what. To be honest, I wasn't really listening.

When she was done, I went to the training grounds and after that home.