Chapter 14 - A Little Talk And Dinner At The Naras

Y/n

After the report, Kakashi and I went to training ground 7 to spar. He wanted to see my abilities and ask a few questions.

"Come y/n, sit with me. Let's talk for a bit and then spar" Kakashi said. I obeyed and sat down in front of him.

"So, Sakura told me, that you called Sasori of the red sand 'Sasori-niisama'. Is there maybe something, that you want to tell me?" He asked.

"Uhm noo but I have to, am I right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Okay let's see, where should I start? When I was 8, my father sent me to the Akatsuki to train. Everyone was like a big family, so that's how I treated them. Sasori-niisama was one of the people I admired the most, that's why I called him that. The last two years I was training with them again. But we all knew, that we will have to fight the next time we see each other" I said.

"I see. Is there something else that you'd like to tell me?" Kakashi asked.

"Not that I know, what do you mean?" I replied.

"What are you doing when you go outside the village at night?"

'Holy Jashin fuck! I thought nobody noticed. I can't let him know I go on fucking sacrificing!"

"That's non of your concern Kakashi sensei. You don't need to worry, if you thought that I'm a spy. But I don't think, that you'd like it if you knew" I replied as calmly as possible.

"But I have some, that I wanted to ask you" I said. He raised an eyebrow for me to continue. "Could I please see your bingo book? I lost mine and I want to check something."

He gave it to me and I looked through it. I wanted to know how high my bounties are right now, haha. I'm not even that old but have two, TWO places in the bingo book.

"Ah, I found it thank you Kakashi sensei." I said and handed him his book back. "What did you look?" he asked.

"Blue death and Jashins flower"

If you're still wondering, that's both me. And my bounty is pretty high right now. When blue death appeared, her bounty was converted at ca 8.000 dollar. Now it's 879.655.300 dollar. When Jashins flower appeared, her bounty was at ca 6.900 dollar. Now it's at 755.689.222 dollar. Oop.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to see how high the bounty is" I said in a 'duh' voice. "Well I would like to chat a little more with you Kakashi sensei but Yoshino invited me to dinner. She's pretty scary when you're late" I then walked towards the Naras.

When I arrived, I was let inside by Shikamaru and she went to the Shogi board. After an hour dinner was done and I had won.

"Troublesome man, I thought you're like, the best in Konoha" I said while smirking. "What a drag. Let's go to the table before mom flips out" he answered.

When we were eating dinner, we talked for a bit and made jokes.

"So Y/n and Shikamaru, when am I getting Grandchildren?" Yoshina asked casually.

I choked on my riceball and blushed pretty bad. Shikamaru choked on his water and blushed a bit too. Shikaku wasn't any help.

"She is true, you're old enough" he said.

"I believe you, that you'd like grandchildren but Shikamaru and I aren't even dating." I said and whispered a "sadly".

"Well, I think you'd make a cute couple." Shikaku said.

"What a drag, you're troublesome parents"