Chapter 8 - Chunin Exams Part 4

Y/n

I woke up and realized that I was late, so I quickly got ready and ran to the stadium. When I arrived, I went to Naruto.

"Hey Naruto, am I late?" I asked.

"Hi Y/n no you're not but your fight is the next, believe it!" he said. I nodded and looked to see Shikamaru giving up due to lack of chakra.

"Now please Y/n Momochi and Fei Urichi" Said the proctor.

I jumped down and Fei did the same. "Nice to see you again, today I'll win" Fei said.

"You're pretty confident in yourself but don't worry, I'll let you live" I said with a smirk.

"START"

She came running at me at threw Shuriken at me, that I all dodged. She then made a water clone and tried to hit me from behind with it but I just sliced it with my sword.

'20 origins Nr. 3' I thought and three water clones appeared around Fei. They then built a barrier out of water around her and it was like an improved water prison.

"WOW Y/N THAT WAS SO COOL, YOU DIDN'T EVEN USE HAND SIGNS, BELIEVE IT!" Naruto yelled.

'Lightning fish'

Then a fish appeared in the prison and electrocuted Fei. I stopped the Jutsus and she lay unconscious on the ground.

I heard cheering and grinned at the audience. Then I went up and we waited for Sasuke.

He came last second and fought with Gaara. He learned the Chidori and was able to hurt Gaara with it. I felt a little sorry for Gaara.

After a while, I sensed a Genjutsu and released it. I looked toward the Kage to see a barrier thingy.

I jumped over to see Uncle Oreo and Lord third fighting. I focused chakra in my foot, kicked a hole in the barrier and jump in. Then the hole closed again.

I jumped in front of the Hokage in time to block Uncle Oreos sword. They both looked at me shocked and I punched Uncle Oreo in a tree.

"Lord Hokage are you okay?" I asked. "Yes I'm fine but how did you get in here?" he answered.

"Orochinaru has a soft spot for me, so I was able to break a hole for a moment and come in to help you" I said.

"I see, then please help but be careful"

"Of course" I smirked.

Timeskip to after fight bcs I don't really remember it

"Anbu.. I want.. Y/n Momochi.. to be the.. temporary Hokage.. until you.. find a new.. one" the Kokage said to one of the Anbu.

After everyone found out about the Hokage death they were sad and a few were mad at me for not saving him.

The day after was the funeral and it was very depressing. I had a black kimono that looked like my blue one on and my hair was in two French braids.

When I arrived people looked at me like I was the one who killed the Hokage but I just ignored them. I saw Konohamaru crying, so I went over to him and kneeled down.

"Hey Konohamaru, no need to cry. I'm sure your grandpa doesn't want you to be so sad. He is probably watching you right now, come here" I said and he clung to me, crying in my shoulder.

After the funeral, I carried him home and then went to training ground 18. Training ground 18 is a cliff where I like to train my chakra control.

The next day Jiraya and Naruto left to bring Tsunade back and I began my job as temporary Hokage.