Chapter 12 - Back In Konoha

Y/n pov

When I arrived at the gates of Konoha, I smiled a bit and greeted Izumo and Kotetsu. Then I made my way to the Hokages office. I knocked and walked in when I heard the muffled "Come in".

"Ah y/n, I see you're back. It's good to see you again." Lade Tsunade said. "Hello Lady Tsunade, it's nice to be back. Are the others in the village?" I asked.

"Yes except for Naruto. He'll arrive tomorrow I think" "I see thank you" I said and bowed. Then I walked out and to the training grounds in search of the others.

"Hey guys I'm back!" I shouted when I saw them. "Uff" I was being crushed by Konohamaru. "Y/n-nee I missed you" did he say.

"Hey little one.. I need.. to.. breath" I said. "Oh sorry" he said and let go.

When I greeted everyone, I went with Shikamaru to his home. Why, you ask? Because his mother said, that I have to eat dinner with them as soon as I come home.

"Mom, dad I'm home" Shikamaru lazily said. "Mr tell me why you're late and it better be a good reas- Y/n welcome back! Come in, I was just about to make dinner" Shikamaru mom said.

"Hello Yoshino, do you need help?" I asked. "No, no don't worry. You can play shogi with Shikamaru until dinner is ready she said.

Time skip to after dinner bcs it's a drag to write

After dinner, Shikaku and Yoshino offered, or more like ordered, me to stay the night so now I'm currently laying in their guest room. I was about to fall asleep when I remembered, that Sasori-Niisama said I am to write when I arrived.

So I quickly stood and wrote a letter saying I arrived safe and sound and summoned one of my birds and sent him to the Hideout. After that, I went to sleep.

The next morning after breakfast , Shikamaru and I went to the gate to greet Naruto. When we arrived we waited for like half an hour.

"NARUTOO!!" I yelled.

"Y/NN!!" He yelled back.

"Welcome back" I said while hugging him. "I hope Pervy Sensei didn't do something bad to you?" I questioned.

"No don't worry, tattebayo!" he said.

"Come Naruto, I'll treat you to Ichiraku" I said. He greeted everyone else and then we left for Ichiraku.

"Hi Teuchi and Ayame, the same as always please" we said at the same time. We quickly ate and then Naruto went to Tsunade and I went to the train grounds.

I sat there for a while just meditating until I felt Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi coming my way.

"Um Y/n, we have to fight Kakashi. Bell test." Sakura said. I opened one eye and looked at them. "Okay" I said and cloned it again.

"Y/n, mind telling me how you're flying?" Kakashi said. "Huh?"

I opened my eyes to see that I was in fact flying. I floated back down and stood up. "It kind of just happens sometimes. Can't control it" I said while shrugging.

After Naruto made attacked and Kakashi finally said 'start', it began. Sakura went into the bush, Naruto in a tree and I went into the ground, literally like Zetsu-nii.

Timeskip to after they got the bells brought to you by Icha Icha paradise and my incompetence to remember the fight

"We got the bells Kakashi sensei" we said while dangling the bells in front of his face. After that, everyone except for me went home. I trained for a while and then went too.