Chapter 20 - War Part 1

A/N After 18 chapters I decided that in this chapter, there are gonna be a few pov changes. Hope ya don't mind :)

Y/n pov

The war has begun.

We were running for a while now, everyone had his own group except for me. I was like some kind of last-minute help for anyone in need.

While running through the Forrest, I heard an explosion. 'No. It can't be. But what if, Deidara-nii..' I ran in the direction from where the explosion came. And I was right in time to block another explosion.

"I guess I came just right hihi. Let's finish this quickly because this is just cruel" I said.

"Y/n! Are you alright?" Asked Sai.

"Physically or Mentally?" I asked back.

"Both" He answered.

"Oh then, physically perfect but mentally I'm screaming at whoever dared to- wait. Kabuto-nii" I growled at the end of my sentence.

Then Sais brother appeared and he had to fight him. I was busy trying to calm down and at the same time trying to calm Sai down, even if he was fighting.

When Sais brother disappeared, Kabuto came. He pulled a scroll out and opened it, out came one of Sasori-niisamas puppets.

I walked over to him and began examining the puppet. Of course, everyone looked at me like I was dumb, which I'm not denying, for doing something like that on the battlefield.

"That puppet was a good choice" I smiled at Kankuro, while a tear made its way down my cheek.

Kankuro pov
Y/n walked over to me when she saw my puppet and began examining it. I didn't know what to say, so I just stayed quiet.

'We're on the battlefield in the middle of War and she's examining my puppet without a came in the world'

"That puppet was a good choice" She smiled at me, while a tear made its way down her cheek.

When Sasori and Deidara in my other puppets and Sasori defeated were, I turned to Y/n.

3rd person pov

When Sasori and Deidara were in Kankuro puppet and Sasori defeated, he turned to Y/n. She looked back at him.

"Do you need something?" She asked.

"What did you mean earlier by 'That puppet was a good choice'"? Kankuro asked her.

"This puppet may was one of Sasori-niisamas puppets, yes one of because he had more, but that puppet was made by me. It was the first that I ever created and since I owed him much and admired him the most, I made one for him." Y/n smiled sadly as she thought about that day.

Flashback no Jutsu/ Y/n pov

I was sitting in my room and working on my very first puppet. I had the perfect idea of what to make. A puppet of and for Sasori-niisama!

And it also was nearly done. All that was left, was painting its upper body half.

I literally sat every day in my free time in my room and worked on the puppet, so when it was finally done I was very proud of myself.

I quickly put the puppet in the Akatsuki robe that I stole and put it on the puppet. It looked exactly like him.

Then I let the puppet walk to Sasori-niisamas room. I stood right around the corner and made the puppet knock on his door.

When he opened it, he looked confused at first but then I came out and smiled brightly at him.

"This puppet is for you Sasori-niisama! It's a thank you for everything gift!" I exclaimed happily.

"Thank you Y/n, the puppet is perfect. I'll take good care of it" He said and had an almost unnoticeable smile on his face.

End of the flashback no Jutsu/Kankuros pov

"How old were you?" I asked here.

"Huh? Oh, I was ten!" She exclaimed.

"Wow, then this was pretty good work" I said and she smiled proudly.

Then she twitched a little and gone she was.