NO. 24

Cia was awaken by knocking on the door. "Who's that?" she asked, completely awake.
"Kim," he answered and Cia rushed to open the door and let him in. He sat on the bed.

"What is it? We were supposed to meet tomorrow to go through plan once more. Did something happen?"
"Well... Actually two hours from here are currently soldiers on a mission."
"And?"
"And, they're short of one man. Want to do something thrilling?"
"I guess I can't know why or what exactly?" Kim nodded. "And I guess that it's going to be dangerous with guns and fighting?"
"Correct."
"Then why are we still waiting here?"

In five minutes they were sitting in the car, driving to the location Cia couldn't know, to go on mission she shouldn't know anything about. She was feeling excited.

They arrived to some part of the town, it was a lot less than two hours, and Kim headed to a tall man, who was obviously in charge there. Cia looked around and eventually walked to them too. "So you're the famous OF12," he said, scanning her up and down.
"And you must be on pretty high position to know that." Cia narrowed her eyes and scanned him too.

"So who are we catching?" she asked after a minute of silence.
"How do you know we're catching someone?" he asked and Kim smiled.
"You see, since you, as a Leader of Forces, are specially supervise on this mission, it means that it's about national safety. So you're probably trying to kill, protect or catch someone. You wouldn't need me to kill someone. If you wanted me to protect someone, Kim would have told me some informations about that person. He did not, therefore, the only one remaining is catching someone." Kim kept smiling proudly, while Leader of Forces kept staring at her in astonishment.

"Don't you want to join the army?" he laughed loudly. "You are right, we're catching a man who has stolen secret informations. I won't tell you which though. We need to catch him, not kill him, because most likely, he won't have it with himself."
"Am I allowed to shoot at him?"
"Not areas which could kill him." Cia nodded. She was a bit disappointed, that he didn't tell her more about secret informations which got stolen, but he was just doing his work.

"Hey! Silas, come here!" Some young man went running to them and saluted to his superior. "This girl here, is back-up for Axor. Take her to dress up and get ready," he ordered.
"Yes Sir!" Silas saluted and walked away, with Cia closely following him.

He took her to a van and picked her some clothes. Than he scanned her critically. "Something you like here? Wait till I take my clothes off," Cia provoked him and took of her T-shirt. She had a sportbra underneath, so he didn't really see anything, but still he seemed to be shocked.

"How old are you kid?" he asked.
"I'm seventeen already. You?" she asked, while talking off her jeans too.
"I'm turning twenty-four this year."
"Wow. You're young to be in special forces. That's admirable."
"This is not a place for kid to play," he finally said what he had on his mind.

Cia stared at him for a while, then smirked. "Buddy, the only thing, witch is not mature about me is my age. Well and maybe my breasts. But that's all. I'd be able to take you down in three seconds."
"Yeah, sure." The mockery was clear in his voice. Cia lost it. It took her only second to get behind him, and grab him the way, he couldn't move at all. She smiled and let go of him. He stared at her, obviously startled.
"Now. How about some guns?" she asked, slight smile on her lips.

So this is the target. Her and Silas joined another three man, who were looking at her, not having a single idea, what a teenage girl was doing there. Cia took a close look at that man, remembered what he looked like.

"Excuse me, am I the only one confused right now?" he asked, looking at her.
"She's backup for Axor," explained Silas, who already knew she wasn't just an average teenager.
"A teenager? How old is she fifteen?"
"Actually, I'm seventeen," Cia answered, although she knew it wasn't meant as a question.
"Much better."