60. The guardian call

The footsteps became louder and louder, and faster and faster.
I ran through the dark hallway, as fast as I could.

He's near me.

The dark hallways are like a maze, I can't find my way out.

Without stopping, I kept on running, making a left turn, right turn, left, right, right, left and kept on running until I suddenly got faced with a dead-end, I can't run any further anymore.

I turned around, I can't run anymore, I'm trapped. I'm out of breath. I'm tired of running. The footsteps came closer and closer, I need to get out. I'm afraid.

I saw him nearing me, him, Mr Lee. His body full of shot wounds came closer, almost touching me.

"Please stop". I cried.

He didn't, his laugh filled my ears. That evil, remorseless laugh, the one that brings me nightmares. Mr Lee came closer to me and grabbed out for me.

I can feel his touch.

He's going to hurt me.

~~~

"If your guys's filthy mouths could just be quiet for once, those three could stay asleep until we arrive home". I heard Seokjin say annoyed.

"It's not like we've been screaming the whole way home, so they should be appreciative that we didn't make a lot of noice". Taehyung said back.

"Well then the blame is on you if Yoongi-yah wakes up grumpily". Seokjin told him back.

"It's his own fault he didn't sleep for days". Taehyung said.

"You're acting like an ass right now, you know Yoongs was worried about Jiminie". Seokjin said.

"Well even if I'm worried, I would still know when to sleep, it's not that hard to think for yourself". Taehyung argued back.

"You're just selfish". I then said, still with my eyes closed, the noise has pulled me away from my awful dream. Or well nightmare.

"Look, you've already woken up Y/n-ah". Seokjin said with a scolding voice, sounding like a father. "You shouldn't have fought with Hoseok-ah about some stupid strategy".

"It's only Y/n-ah who has woken up and we only have a few more minutes left, don't act like I've awoken the devil or something. Plus now her head doesn't have to rest on my shoulders anymore". Taehyung said. Seokjin just sighed.

Wait, my head what?

I quickly opened my eyes and saw that I was sitting between Taehyung and Hoseok as I was cramped between them tightly. I then noticed my head was indeed resting on Taehyung's shoulders, immediately after that I sat up straight. "Why am I always the one to sit cramped up in the car every time?". I sighed annoyed as I rubbed my eyes.

"1. You're small, 2. Because we can, 3. You should be happy you're not sitting on someone's lap so I see some progress and 4. Unless you can get Hoseok-ah to sit on Taehyung's lap, you're the one that's cramped between people". Seokjin said.