5. Fresh air

Yes. This night could get worse.

I looked at my mom in disbelief. How could she? I saw some of the boys looking surprised and some of the boys just didn't had a reaction, as if they already expected it.

"Mr Kim and I are really happy together and we hope you guys can support us." She said while she was looking at me with pleading eyes?

"You are kidding me, right?!" I said angrily while standing up from my seat. "I just found out last week that you have a boyfriend and now you want to marry him!?" What is going to happen next? Is she going to announce that she is pregnant? "I need some fresh air." I said and walked towards the front door.

"No give her some time." I heard Mr Kim say. He probably stoped my mother from following me. "Y/n, please stay in the lights! It is dark outside." I heard Mr Kim say from the dining room. After he said that I stepped out of the front door.

As Mr Kim said it was already dark outside. The big driveway was lighted by lights that were placed around the grid and leaded all the way to the backyard. I started walking around on the big property.

After a while I was back at the driveway. I walked towards my moms car and just leaned against it, I slowly shoved down to the ground and started crying.

I am frustrated right now. I am happy for my mom that she finally moved on, but she could've done a better way in telling me. She just trows everything at me at once. I was crying out of frustration for 15 minutes straight until I felt something wet on my bare arms. I looked up and saw that it was starting to rain.

At first it were just a few drops but then it started to poor rain and I could hear the thunder.  About a minute later I heard some voices.

"Yah, Y/n!" I heard someone call me.

"Where are you!? It is raining!" I heard someone else. I just stayed on my spot and let the rain fall down on me.

"Yah come inside." I heard an irritated voice.

"Stupid kid. Where is she?" I heard another person say.

"We can split up you two go that way, you two that way, me and suga go this way and Hoseok you go that way." I recognized the voice. It was Namjoon telling everybody what to do.

"Can't we just stay inside? She will get back herself." I heard someone complain.

"Just do as I said." I heard Namjoon again.

I just looked down and saw in the somber light that my arms where getting red from the cold rain. I suddenly hear footsteps getting my way. In a few seconds I heard someone speak up.

"Yahh! I found her! Get up!" I heard him speak I looked up and saw Hoseok standing with an umbrella in frond of me. I didn't move. "I said get up." He said annoyed. Jezus, could he be more annoyed.

"Sorry." I said, not trying to make him more annoyed. I got up and started walking towards the house with Hoseok behind me.

Suddenly I didn't feel the rain falling on me, I looked beside me and saw Hoseok holding the umbrella above us. "This kid." He sighed.

When we reached the house I was already soaking wet. We walked in and a maid walked up to me and gave me a towel to dry myself. I thanked her and started to walk to the dining room to look for my mom, so that we could leave.

"Can we go home?" I asked when I found my mom sitting in the dining room.

"I don't think that is a good idea Y/n. She has drunken a little to much." Mr Kim said, who sat beside her. "You can sleep in the guest bedroom and I will lead your mom to the master bedroom."

"Thank you, but I will take the bus home." I said. I don't have a driver license and I didn't want to stay here so that was my only option.

"I am not gonna let my soon to be daughter take the bus at night while there is thunder outside." He said. "Everybody drank a little tonight and it doesn't sound as a good idee to let someone drive you back to your place in this weather. And it is Friday anyway. So please stay the night and take a warm shower." He told me. "Miss A will lead you to your room." He said when Miss A walked up to me.

I sighed and followed Miss A. "Here is your room. If you need anything you can just ask me or any of the boys, here are there bedrooms." She said pointing to the doors in the hallway we were in. "I will get you some dry clothes for now and I will wash your wet clothes tonight, so that they will be clean in the morning." She said

"Thank you Miss A." I said before she left the room. I walked towards the bathroom that was attached to this room. I locked the bathroom door and started to take off my wet clothes that were sticking to my skin. I heard Miss A from the other side of the door.

"Miss Ton I have put a pile of clean clothes from one of your brothers on your bed." She said. I thanked her and soon after that I heard her footsteps fade away.

Eeww did she just call them my brothers? Even the thought of them becoming my stepbrothers make me vomit. They would never be my brothers. I shook the thoughts off and got into the shower and took a long and hot shower.

After I was done I dried myself and got the clothes from the bed. It was a way to big pink sweater with white shorts. I put them on an got into bed.

I looked up at the ceiling. I hope all this is just a dream and when I wake up, I will be back in my own room. Soon after that I fell asleep.

———