13. PE

I woke up by my alarm that went off and got out of bed. I was feeling kind of relaxed this morning, I don't even know why, maybe I had just a good dream last night.

I got up slowly got out of bed, took a warm shower and put on a comfy sweater and some jeans.

Last night, before I went to sleep, I thought about some stuff.

My plan is to get on the right side of my stepbrothers and I will see how that ends up for me. I also came to the conclusion that Chen is my stalker. I'm going to confront him and ask him to stop sending me these scary massages.

I was packing my bag and got my phone from my desk as I heard a notification coming from it. I unlocked my phone and saw I had a few massages.

Mom:
Hey sweetie is everything okay there? I heared Seokjin tell Mr Kim that you quit your job. I thought you liked your job?

I read the massage from my mom. Really? Did Seokjin tell them I quit my job, they literally dragged me away.

Y/n:
Yes I'm fine. And about my job..  it's kind off complicated.

I answered her. I also got a massage from Lae.

Lae:
Y/n! I'm sorry... Taehyung saw me in the mall and walked towards me and he then forced me to tell me where you were. Please tell me you are okay and please forgive me..

I saw she had send me this massage while I was in Namjoon's room last night. She must've felt guilty last night.. I don't blame her for telling Taehyung tho. If I were Lae and Taehyung walked up to me I would have peed my pands.

Y/n:
I'm not mad at you :) I would've told Taehyung too. I will tell you what happend at lunch.

I replied back.

But that was not all. I also had a massage from an unknown number, again. I sighed as I opened the massage an read it.

Unknown number:
You still like chocolate, right?

What kind of question is this? Why does he want to know if I like chocolate? I mean I'm in love with it, but why does he care? I just ignored the question and left to go downstairs.

Come on Y/n, just try to be kind to these 7 awful boys and they will be okay. I gave myself a peptalk in my head while I was heading downstairs. Don't let them or those creepy massages ruin your mood.

"Good morning Miss Cho". I greeted her happily when I walked into the dining room. All the boys gave me a weird look. "Can you make me the waffles you made me last time?". I asked her.

"Of course". Miss Cho answered and left to the kitchen. I took a seat next to Yoongi.

"What happend to you?". I heard Hoseok ask me.

"Just woke up on the right side of the bed". I told him, while poring myself a glass of milk.

Miss Cho walked into the dining room and gave me a plate with hot waffles. "Thank you". I thanked her as my mouth started watering. "Jimin can you pass me the syrup?". I asked pointing to the bottle of syrup next to his plate.

He gave me an annoyed look and handed me the syrup. Can't he just be happy for once? I'm acting nice and he's just giving me an annoyed look. What did I do wrong, huh?

The rest were still giving me a weird look. I looked back at them, except for Seokjin and Jungkook. I feel a bit embarrassed because I cried in front of them... And maybe I don't want to look at Seokjin because he's scary.