20. Files

"Let me see that." Namjoon said and reached out to my throat again. I wanted to stop him with my hand but he already stopt mine with his.

"That must hurt." He said. I was still crying and was looking away in embarrassment and because I was in pain, physically and mentally. "Stop crying. I will get you to Jin-hyung to look at it." Namjoon said and he just carried me out of Jimins room.

"Please Namjoon let me go." I said while tears were still falling from my eyes but I had stopped sobbing. I don't want to see Seokjin, he locked me in Jimins room, and I'm mad about that. He can't just lock me in there!

Namjoon ignored my comment and just walked downstairs and entered the living room. "Jin-hyung!" Namjoon called him after he put me down on the couch.

Soon after Namjoon called Seokjin, he walked in. "What is going on?" He wondered when he saw me sitting on the couch.

"Taehyung happened." Namjoon said.

"I thought that we told him to stay away from her". Seokjin said annoyed. Seokjin crossed down and tilted my head to the side, I wanted to push his hand away but before I could he stopped me. "Don't." He warned. I quickly pulled my hand to myself. He then stared analyzing my neck.

I don't want him to touch me. I hate him with my whole heart and I know that he knows that too well himself.

"I will handle Y/n. Namjoon you can handle Taehyung." Seokjin told Namjoon. Namjoon nodded and soon after that Namjoon left to go to Taehyung.

"I don't want you to 'handle' me." I said annoyed with emphasizing 'handle'. "If I get treated by one of you guys, I want Yoongi-ssi." I told him.

"Well too bad that you don't have a say in making decisions in this house." Seokjin said. "And the only ones home right now are me, Namjoon and Taehyung." He told me.

"Then I want Nam-." I got cut off.

"I said you don't have a say in it!" He said sternly. He then carried me towards the kitchen and put me down on the counter.

He walked towards the freezer and got a bag of frozen peas. He wrapped a towel around it and then pushed it against my neck. I flinched away a bit, because the coldness hurts against my bruised skin.

He then tried again, but softer this time. "Where is the rest?" I broke the silence after a few minutes.

"Out." He responded shortly.

"What are they doing out?" I wonder. Why did he gave me such a short response? He can at least try to be nice.

"Business for dad." He responded shortly again.

"With the same guys from yesterday?" I wondered.

"Stop asking questions." He told me with datk eyes. After that I just shut my mouth.

After 5 more minutes Seokjin was still holding the frozen peas again my throat. It's quiet awkward, because we both weren't saying anything. Now I feel even more uncomfortable, then I already am.

We suddenly heard some banging coming from upstairs, which made me flinch. "Yah! Why are you even defending her side!?" I heard Taehyung yell. "She has been acting up towards us this whole time!" I heard him scream. I'm guessing they are talking about me.

I flinched again when we heard a loud noise coming from upstairs again. "Give her some time. She will know her place sooner or later. And if that doesn't work you can try it your way." Namjoons annoyed voice was heard. We then heard a door banged closed.

Soon after that I saw Namjoon enter the kitchen. When he walked in I saw that his hands were bleeding. "Aish, this kid." He said and puts his hands under the tap, to wash the blood off.