36.2. Found in hell

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard vague voices talking. Are that mom and dad?! I blinked a few times as I moved my head to the left slightly. I saw blurry figures moving up and coming closer to me. Everything around me was white, except for the figures around me.

Am I in heaven?

I blinked a few times again to clear up my sight but then the sounds around me became clearer, I heard a beeping sound and a few manly voices.

As my sight became clear, I looked down and saw needles in my arms that were connected with wires. Then it all fell into place as I noticed my headache. No no no no! This can't!The inner me started crying.

F*ck I wanted to escape, why am I here?!

I quickly sat up as I saw three bodies standing on my left side. As I sat up, I saw that there were a total of 7 people standing around the bed I'm laying on. F*ck, f*ck, f*ck, no this can't be true, I'm dreaming.

I looked up at their faces and saw all my stepbrothers looking mad and some disappointed at me.

"No, no, no". I cried as I put my face in my hands. I was so close to my freedom, what am I doing here?

After a few seconds I felt a pair of strong hands pulling my hands away from my face. "Yaah!!". An angry voice yelled, I looked up at the one it was coming from, it was Seokjin. "What were you thinking!!?". Seokjin said full of anger.

I quickly looked away from him as he was screaming at me. Suddenly my nails became really interesting as I bit my bottom lip.

Another hand harshly got my chin and made me look up at him.

"You're sick in your head Y/n-ah. Did you think that you could just end your life!?". Yoongi said madly as my eyes were looking at his normally white face, but are now red out of anger.

I didn't say anything back as the rest of them also started shouting at me.

"You're so ungrateful!".

"This is such a pathetic thing to do!".

"egoistic girl!".

"I didn't know you could get any lower. Killing yourself?! Are you crazy!?".

"Such a weak person, why are you even here? You're such a waste!".

And more was being screamed at me. But suddenly the door opened and I saw Mr Kim and a nurse enter the room. "Would you guys mind leaving the room? I need to run some tests and check the patient". The nurse spoke as she bowed to us. I was relieved as the nurse said that.

"Come outside with me guys". I heard Mr Kim say as he left the room. All of my stepbrothers shot me a look before leaving the room.

I couldn't stop myself from letting a few tears escape my eyes. I made them even more mad, I'm so f*cked. The first thing they did was scream at me, not even an 'are you ok?'. What is this for treatment?

"Miss Y/n, right?". The nurse asked as she read my name on the clipboard she was holding. I just nodded my head as I wiped my tears away. "I will do some tests on you, okay?" I again nodded my head.

Then the woman came standing besides me and shining a light in my eyes. "Okay, they are working". She said as she wrote something down. "Do you feel any pain somewhere?". The woman asked me. I shook my head again. The woman nodded and did something with the infuse.