17. Gate

My alarm started going off.

I quickly stoped it and got out of bed.

Wait what!? I know for sure that I felt asleep on the ground last night, how did I get into my bed? I looked behind me and I still saw Yoongi deep asleep. Did he put me in bed? But if he did he would have gone to his own room, right? Did someone else stop me into bed?

I just shake it of for now and walk to my bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower I dried my hear and wrap a towel around my body. I tried to walk as quietly as possible, not trying to wake Yoongi. When I finally reached my closet I changed into a big sweater and some jeans.

When I walked through my bedroom again I tried to be quiet and I quickly got my schoolbag from the ground. When I left my room and quietly shut the door, I sighed deeply. Mission don't wake Yoongi: compleat.

Now it's time to get out of this house as quickly as possible. I suppose that everyone is still asleep, but I still need to be quiet and quick. I walked down the stairs and when I reached the frond door I put on my shoes and got my jacket.

I quietly closed the front door and started walking down the long driveway in the frontyard.

I didn't had any breakfast yet, I was planning on getting something from the convenience store near the school.

When I reached the gates to our property, something shot into my head. How am I going to get through these gates? I know there is a small gateway for when you're not leaving with a car. I was hoping that that wasn't closed.

When I walked towards the gate I tried to open it but it was locked. Nice, now I'm doomed. This means I have 2 options.

One, climb over the gate or two go back to the house and wait for someone to drive me to school. I want to avoid Jimin, he will remind me of the accident. So that means option two is out of sight, I'm not waiting for someone to bring me to school.

I sighed. I looked up at how high the gates were. It's around 2 meters high, okay that's manageable. I took off my backpack and threw it over the gate.

I was about to start climbing the gate but I suddenly hear the gate open up. I looked towards the car on the other side. I looked at the driver and it was, Miss A. She probably starts her shift in a few minutes so thats why she is arriving now.

Suddenly there appeared a wide smile on my face. Now I don't need to climb the gate! "Thank you, thank you, thank you." I said happily. Miss A just gave me an confused look. I walked through the gate and got my bag, which was laying on the ground.

I quickly waved Miss A goodbye and walked towards the busstop. Mission escape the mansion: complete. When I arrived at the busstop I had some spare time left so I started putting on some music and stair in front of me.

This must be luck, I thought. I got out of my room without waking Yoongi and left the mansion without being noticed by BTS and yesterday night I also didn't get an burn out from Yoongi. It was a good choice of me to only talk to him, instead of the others.

On the other hand I'm not that lucky. Because of Jimin the bad memories are starting to show up again. I think my body will overreact when I see him. My mind wasn't stable after the accident but after a long time I came to rest. But I don't think I will anymore.

When the bus arrived I got in and took a seat in the back. I heard I got a notification. I looked at my phone and saw it was an anonymous number.

Did my princess put herself in trouble again? I wish I was the one kissing you last night.

I read the massage. I almost forgot about my stalker, I hope my stepbrothers also forgot about him. But why does he keep messaging me? And how does he know about the kiss? He is scaring the hell out of me.