28. "Let me take care of you"

Jungkook has been a pain in the freaking ass, and I mean it when I say it.

The first few classes felt like they would literally never end. Jungkook was sitting next to me the whole time and was poking me in my side, messing my hear up or would trow small paper balls in my face. The teachers even noticed it but they wouldn't even say anything about it. The most amazing part is that Jungkook isn't even in these classes and the teachers wouldn't say anything about that either. It's like the Kims have the whole school in the palm of their hands.

But finally the bell had rang, which means lunchbreak has come to a rescue and I will try to escape from Jungkook and meet up with my friends.

"Hey guess what?". Jungkook asked while we were walking towards the cafeteria.

"Let me guess. You're hungry?" I said irritated. Jungkook has mentioned it like 20 times already while we were sitting in class and he wouldn't stop talking about it.

I don't even know how I can bare him around me all day long. I just keep telling myself that I will get more answers out of him if I stay on his good side for now, so I will need to hang on a little longer.

"At least try to act like you don't know what I was about to say". Jungkook said giving me a small scolding.

"O, was I supposed to not know it after you mentioned it 20 times before?". I said uninterested.

"Watch your mouth. I can take you back home any time". Jungkook warned me when we started to stand in the line for the cafeteria food. I know he is not joking about taking me back home, so I will just keep my mouth shut, for now.

Just as the day before Jungkook hands me a tray and got one for himself. I looked at it and the main dish is pizza. I'm not exited about it at all, last week we had pizza and it tasted like rubber with old tomato sauce.

We got out of the lane and Jungkook leads me towards the rest of his brothers with a lot of effort, because I was struggling against him. I don't want to sit at a table filled with dickheads that label themselves as my stepbrothers. I just want some time away from them, it's worse enough to live with them, at least give me one day where there aren't stepbrothers around breathing in my neck all day.

But despite my effort of escaping, I find myself standing at the table claimed by my stepbrothers. When I looked at the table, I saw that there was a chair less then there usually are, which means there is only one chair left at the table. The only free chair was placed in between Taehyung and Yoongi. As soon as I noticed that that was the only chair left I took place, not risking anything.

I mean as I'm being forced by my stepbrothers to sit at their table, I think I have the free right to get a chair to sit on for myself, if not They will find my ass sitting at the table with my friends.

But I think that you already know that luck isn't with me. Because I felt myself getting lifted up and getting placed on Taehyungs lap. I swear, if luck was a person I would make him my best friend, because I really need it in my life.

"Yaahh! You can't just remove me from my place!". I said irritated at Jungkook and tried to get up but I felt Taehyungs hand hold me down.

"What are you going to do about it?" Jungkook said challenging me.

I bit the inside of my lip, trying to hold myself back. Jungkook is unbearable, I hate his annoying ass. Just ignore his stupid comment, don't waste your precious time on him. My mind said. I then just ignored his comment and concentrated to get off Taehyungs lap.

"Stop struggling and sit still". Taehyung said annoyed after a minute.

"Am I supposed to be happy about this?" I said annoyed. This is literally the most embarrassing thing that could happen to me, sitting on one of my stepbrothers lap in a public space.