Chapter 2

What Zack said to you made you want to laugh even more. The whole lesson the teacher was complain about how her husband would complaint about everything she did, and after everything she said Zack said a smart ass response which made you want to laugh more.

"No matter what I do that man complains! I hope none of you do that to your future wives!"

"I'd complain too if she was my wife." Zack whispered yet again.

You snickered some as the bell rang so it covered up the fact you was snickering. You and Zack got up and walked out. As soon as you did leave the room you started to laugh.

Zack joined you in laughing as you both made your way down the halls to the cafeteria. When you walked in you saw a green haired boy and a red haired boy sat down at a table.

You and Zack smiled some and goes over "Lucas! Karma!" You said and sat down.

The both males looked at you and smiled at you.

(Lucas)

(Karma)

(Karma)

You sat down with Zack and looked around the table

You sat down with Zack and looked around the table. "Where's Jake?" You asked them.

"Where do you think?" Karma answered you.

You sighed and gave a small smile. Jake loves sports. So sometimes he stays through lunch playing whatever sport they are doing. From Vollyball to Basketball to football (soccer if your from America) he loves them all and even running. He loves all sports.

So the opposite to Lucas. He hates sports and moving that much. Although he does like flying things. And find them fascinating.

"Hey guys sorry about that!"

You turned your head and saw Jake walking up to the table and sits down. You got out your lunch box and saw the boys do the same. "Whoa! You guys Actually brought lunch with you today. That's a surprise." You told them while putting you food in your mouth.

"Yeah, Jake made it for us. He's a good cook." Karma told you.

You looked at Jake in surprise, you didn't know he could cook. Mainly because he barely tells you what happened at home. Not like he needs to since the other three tells you.

The four boys lived together since a young age. Their parents kept beating them so badly they could barely walk. However you don't know why they was beaten. It could be because they were all bad mother's, They were alcoholics or it could be something else entirely.

But you have no idea why.

All four of them seem like such nice boys, whenever they are together they don't stop smiling. All because they are having fun. "Dudes another murder." Karma said and out his phone down for you all to see.

Jake, Lucas, Zack and you all looked at the phone. But then you all sat back and looked at Karma like he was an idiot. "Oh right different reading speeds." Karan said.

"Idiot." The other three boys spoke.

"HEY! SHUT UP!" Karma shouted at them.

"Give it here. We wait for you Christmas will arrive." Zack said taking the phone. "Another murder of a male around 18-20. The body was found in an alleyway by North hills school." Zack stopped reading and became shocked.

"W-What?!" You exclaimed. "That's our school!"

"No shit Sherlock."

"Shut up Lucas."

The other boys started to laugh and then Zack carried on reading. "The boy is known as Sam Nicoles and is believed to be dead for 24 hours. The weapon is unknown but the body was slashed with something. No DNA or traces that it was a blade was found." Zack looked at you all.

"Wait Sam?" You spoke and started to think.

"You know him?" Karma asked you.

You thought for a minute and then nodded your head to Karma's question. "Yes I do! He was the one I was partnered with in English. Remember, Zack?" You asked the red eyed boy.

"Hmmmm.... Oh yeah when Mrs Bitch said we needed to do a project in partners. You two seemed like you was getting along." Zack said.

You nodded again not noticing the killing glare in Zacks eyes. You got out your phone and looked at the report. "Poor Sam. He didn't deserve that." You said.

"Alright, alright everyone quickly finish your food and get moving to class." Lucas said.

"Yes mom." Jake said.

"Hey! Shut your fucking mouth!" Lucas growled.

"LUCAS! DETENTION!" a teacher shouted.

"FUCK!"

"DOUBLE DETENTION!"

". . ."

You and the three boys bursted out laughing at the scene that just went down. And of course Lucas is pouting now.

After lunch had ended you all packed away and went to class.

*****************************************
Chapter 2 done!

And you met all four boys. So which do you think is the;
Neko
Dracotaur
Echidna
Dakuwaqa

I already made a list of who is who but I want to know what you guys think.

Thanks for reading everyone

Bye for now

To be continued!