Chapter 14

Your eyes never left the words at the bottom of each paper. I was in so much shock that you almost didn't want to believe what you was seeing was true. "They are real. . . And they are my friends. . ." You muttered.

You looked around and that's when you saw more paper in the corner of the room, you walked over and it was a pile of newspapers of the killings and murders that have happened so far. You read over the piece of news and each one had one thing in common.

"All the victims bodies was slashed to pieces, however the police couldn't find a murder weapon or any DNA"

Your eyes widened at the sentence and you dropped the papers onto the floor while slowly backing away. No this can't be. . . Slashed to pieces and no murder weapon or DNA. . . That means. . . Zack, Lucas, Karma and Jake done it. . . They killed all those people. . as soon as you began to think that you realized something else that connected each of the victims.

The fact the killings only started once you met the boys.
And most importantly
All of them knew you in some form or another.

When you realized what they was doing you got up and packed some of your clothes in a bag and took everything you might need, you make your way to the door, you took a hair clip out of your pocket and picked the lock and began to make a run for it.

Jake's POV

It was only break time in the school and it was already boring, the other boys was bored too, you'd forget how much fun you had with someone when they are longer next to you.

At least we know she's safe and where she is right now, when we get back she should still be there, after all Lucas did lock the door. I watched him do it so that's good.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Karma came walking back to us. He looked so worried this confused the rest of us as he never looked like that. "Karma what's wrong?" I asked him.

He looked at me and then put his phone away when he did. "I tried to call the house like you asked but no one answered me." He replied.

The others seemed worried too as soon as he said that to us all. "Don't panic I'm sure she's only sleeping and slept through the phone ringing. Calm down." I said to them.

All of them seemed to have calmed down straight away but I couldn't help but feel like I said those words to make myself feel better. I have a weird feeling that something is very wrong.

And normally with my gut feelings they are right on the money.

However I couldn't do anything right as I was in school and it's only break time. I looked around and started to think about what it could be that is making me think this way. But I couldn't think of anything that it absolutely can be.

I'll just have to wait until we get back home later on. . . Which in all fairness to me and the boys. .

Is a pain to do.

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone! I see all (well most) of your comments and I'm happy to hear that your enjoying this story! Where I am right now it's way to hot and I am not someone that can actually work properly in heat.

I get too hot I collapse, so I've been really busy trying to keep myself cool enough that I don't collapse! I apologize for the late update and I hope you can all still be patient with me I do want to finish this story at some point!

Bye for now

To be continued!