Chapter 3

You, Karma and Lucas went to your science class and took your seats. You was between Karma and Lucas since they always bicker in this class. You seem to calm them down so it was the reasonable choice to have you sit between them so that doesn't happen.

You looked at them and sighed, you saw them glaring at eachother. "Boys I don't get it. Your normally getting along why not in this class?" You spoke softly.

"Because Lucas is an idiot and keeps messing up!" Karma spoke.

"I ain't an idiot!" Lucas retorted.

"You did get double detention." You said to him.

Lucas glares some at you but it was a playful glare, which made you give a small laugh. Both boys looked at you and smiled some.

Soon enough the teacher came in and you all got started on a project. Karma was pretty good at science however Lucas is not and keeps making mistakes in every class when it comes to science class. "Ah Shit! Everyone get down!" Lucas said quickly band hid under the table.

You looked at him and a little "hmmm?" Escaped your mouth. Before you had time to react you got tackled to the ground by Karma. The whole class got under the desks and just in time since there was a small explosion the went off.

Lucas looked so done as he was as lying on the floor. "I messed up again. Damnit." He muttered.

"YOU ARE SO UNBELIEVABLY STUPID!" Karma shouted and got up.

"Hey! I'm trying but science isn't my best subject you know!!" Lucas shouted back.

The boys continued to argue until the water sprinklers came on and the fire alarm went off too. You and the boys got your things and left with the rest of the class.

You all got outside and you saw Jake and Zack there. Zack doesn't look bothered but Jake looks so annoyed. Both boys looked at the three of you walking towards them. "Which one done this?" Jake asked annoyed.

"Lucas!" Karma snapped.

Lucas looked annoyed and looked to the side. If looks could kill then Jake would have killed Lucas a thousand times for this.

"Ok, ok guys calm down." You spoke and moved the boys attention to you.

You turned your head when you heard some boys call out your name. You smiled and waved to the small group. The boys you was with however was glaring at the other boys. When you looked you could see their eyes turn a different colour. You blinked in confusion and looked away.

Did their eyes change colour? Or change shape?

You looked at them again and saw their normal colour eyes there. You raised an eyebrow at the boys but shrugged it off and walked to line up, the boys done the same and the teachers went through each and every student to see if they were all there and not still inside.

The teacher told every student they could go. They told Lucas his detentions would be tomorrow and the day after. Which he just nodded too. You said bye to the boys and went home. The boys however did not go home.

They followed the group of boys down an alleyway and by a deadend in the alleyway. "haha don't you know there's been murders in alleyways?" Lucas spoke.

"What's the deal with people going into alleyways? It's just stupid." Jake spoke.

The group of boys all turned their attention to the four that was behind them. "Why you four here?" One boy asked.

"Easy we are here to make sure you guys stay away from Y/N." Karma spoke.

"Huh?" Another one of the boys asked.

Zack walked in front and eyes went from red to ocean blue. The water around the area went into the air and started to float there. Zack smirked at the boys since he could tell they were scared.

"W-What are you?!" The boys asked.

Jake turned his head and cat ears and tail appeared on him, eyes turned into a blood red.

Karma jumped And his legs turned to a snake tail which was white. His hair turned white and eyes bright yellow.

And finally Lucas grew horns and wings eyes turned a bright golden colour.

*****************************************
So guys now you know.

Jake- Neko
Zack- Dakuwaqa
Karma- Echidna
Lucas- Dracotaur

Did any of you get them right?

What do you think of the story do far?

Thank you all for reading this story.

Bye for now

To be continued!