Chapter 7

"your a liar but I love it~!" Zack said.

You rolled your eyes and continued to walk, the four boys that was walking behind you was walking with you as well. All four of them looked at him, they didn't want to take their eyes off you. Jake however wasn't just looking at you he was thinking about something too.

How to get her to live with us? We need to get closer to her so she won't leave us. . but how do we do that? It won't be easy since loads of people look at her. But still, we can't let her leave us. So how do I make sure she wants to stay with us. . . . Forever.

"Anyone want too see a movie?" Lucas asked.

They all looked at him and nodded their heads, including you. So all of you made your way to the movies. This time Lucas bought the tickets and the food. You looked at them all smiled. "Next thing we do I'll pay!" You said to them.

"No it's okay! We got it!" Karma said.

"But I feel bad. . . For having you guys pay for everything. ." You told them.

All of them looked at you and smiled as they did. "no need too! We said we got everything sorted so no need to feel bad and no need to worry!" Zack told you with a smile.

You sighed and nodded your head, knowing full well you can't beat them when they set their minds on something. You turned your head to look at the movie that was going to start. When it did you noticed it was (Favourite Movie) you looked at them surprised and smiled. "This is my favourite movie!" You told them.

"Really? Wow. What a coincidence." All of them responded.

Of course we knew that. ~(all of them)

You had a huge smile on your face which made the four boys happy as well. They moved their attention to the screen. All of them in a good but that mood didn't last long. Since they started to notice loads of people looking at you or talking about you. All of them started to admit a killing aura at what others where doing.

You however didn't notice a thing. Your eyes never left a screen.

When the movie finally ended. You looked at the boys smiling. "That was awesome!" You said smiling. "I love it every time!" You told them.

"Yeah it was great!" Zack said.

"I was surprised I didn't expect it to be good." Lucas said smiling some.

"I mean. . . Same." Karma spoke up.

Jake didn't say anything he just smiled at you as you was smiling at them all. He looked around the place and saw some of the people leaving, he then looked at you and smiled again. "Excuse me for a second guy I won't be long." He then walked off.

"Where is Jake going?" You asked confused.

"He probably needs the restrooms he did drink a lot while watching the movie." Karma explained.

"Ah really? I didn't notice." You said.

Trusting in what they said you smiled at them all. You all started to leave the movie room you was in and walked outside you had to wait for Jake but only for 5 minutes then he started to join you guys. He had a smile on his face. "You okay Jake? Did you really drink that much while watching the movie?" You asked him.

"Yeah I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He said smiling at you.

You looked at him and nodded smiling telling him that there was no need to apologise for something like that. All of them then started to walk you back home to make sure you got home safely. When you was by the door and before you went in you looked at the boys smiling.

"Thank you, I had so much fun! Let's do it again okay guys!" You said to them.

All of them nodded their heads with a smile.

****************************************
Chapter 7 done, finally I have no idea how many chapter this thing will have, your all probably hoping for not too many 😅

Anyway if there are things that might trigger some people just to let you guys know I will put a warning on that chapter.

Thanks for reading everyone

Hope you enjoyed it at least. 🙂

Bye for now

To be continued!