Chapter 11

"wait what was that?" You asked and looked at Jake.

"It's not a good idea for you too leave this place." Jake said again.

You looked at him confused as he said that too you. You looked at each of the boys but they didn't even have any emotion that would give away, Jake was joking. "Why not?" You asked him as you looked back at him.

"Well what if they find out those people had a daughter and then try to look for you?" Jake asked you.

You stood there shocked as he said that to you. That is a possibility, so I guess he's right I should stay here just incase. . . I mean there might be a serial killer after me. .

You looked at them and nodded your head at what the boys was saying. "Yeah your right, It would be safer if I stayed here just in case." You said.

All the boys smiled at you and nodded their heads. "Yeah, I mean what's the point in coming here if your safe?" Lucas said to you.

"Good point." You said to them.

That's when they showed you around the house, you smiled as you payed attention to everything they was saying. "if you have any questions just ask, we'll be happy to tell you." Karma said to you with a smile.

"Okay thank you guys!" You said to them.

"It's fine! Oh and this goes without saying but if your ever here alone, don't go answering the door to anyone not matter if you know them." Lucas said to you.

"Yes I know don't worry!" You said to them with a huge smile on your face.

"you must be exhausted why don't you take a rest and I'll start food. When it's done I'll come and wake you up." Jake said to you.

You nodded and went back to the room you was given, curled up and fell asleep. Jake was right you was exhausted mentally and physically. So you drifted off straight away as soon as your head touched the pillow. 

Zack's POV

We all watched Y/N walk up to the room, as she disappeared from our view we all looked at Jake. He was walking into the kitchen though, so Me, Karma and Lucas all followed after him and sat at the table.

"Jake why did you tell her to stay here?" I asked him.

We watched him start to prepare food and then he looked at us with a smile on his face, it's rare that Jake smiles and when he does it's when he has a good idea about what he wants. "This way Y/N can't go and see people and she'll be ours forever. If she doesn't feel safe going out then we don't have to make her stay here." He explained.

All of us smiled as we listened to him, we nodded at him as we looked at each other. "Wow that's a good idea Jake." Karma said.

This is such a good idea Hopefully we don't get caught by here and hopefully we don't have to deal with anyone, I really do hate people the only human I have ever loved was actually Y/N.

"Zack go and check on her. I haven't heard anything from her room in a while. Just make sure she's okay." Jake told me.

I got up and nodded my head at what he said, and walked off upstairs. I opened the door quiet and peeked in, I saw her sleeping quietly, I walked over and looked down at her as I saw her peacefully sleeping there. I moved her hair and walked out. I then made my way down the stairs and went to the boys.

"She's still sleeping. She looks so peaceful." I told them.

"Great."

*****************************************
Another update done! Yay! Thanks for reading everyone, I appreciate the support your giving me with this book.

I hope your enjoying this so far.

Bye for now

To be continued!