Chapter 5

~Next day~

As you was walking to school you felt people looking at you. You turned around and saw loads of people walking but none of them had their eyes on you. You walked around the street going to meet the boys as you was the sense of being watched went closer and closer.

As you walked down the street your speed started to pick up. You was getting more and more nervous. The feeling only came when you stepped out of your house. As you started to run you bumped into someone.

"Ow-"

"Oh sorry Y/N! You okay?"

When you looked up and saw Jake, you have a huge smile, Lucas was standing next to Jake as well a donut in his mouth. The both of them saw you looked panicked and that's when they came confused. "you okay Y/N? Is something wrong?" Jake asked you.

You stood up and looked around the three of you all. "I could feel people watching me when I was making my way here." You explained to them.

They continued to look at you but didn't say anything, you looked around yourself and that's when the feeling felt so close you looked and saw Jake and Lucas looking at you. You just shrugged it off this time.

"Hey wait where is Zack and Karma?" You asked them.

"Oh they are in the shop getting something to eat." Lucas answered your questions.

"Oh? They are? Okay." You said to them.

The three of you started to to walk to the side so your out of everyone's ways. A few minutes more went by and that's when Karma and Zack walked over. "Hey." Zack spoke with a hand up as if to wave.

"You guys was in line for a while." You smiled at them.

"Huh?" Zack said.

That's when Karma elbowed him him the stomach glaring at him. "Oh right yeah the line." Zack spoke.

You raised an eyebrow at them as you was walking you started to think about it. Zack didn't know what was going on? That's odd so that means they was lying to me but why? There is no reason to lie to me if they was in another store or if they was late then why not just tell me?

Lucas' POV

As Y/N was walking Infront of us all of us smacked Zack. The stupid idiot almost gave it away. "What was that for?" He asked whispering to us all.

"You idiot I said just go along with whatever we come up with." Jake whispered to him in a shouting tone.

I looked at Y/N and I can tell she's thinking about what happened but it doesn't seem like she's on to us yet. So that's good.

"If she figures it out your in for it Zack!" Karma whispered shouted at him.

Zack rolled his eyes, and nodded his head he understands he did something stupid but at least she ain't on to us.

"Why did you guys like to me?"

Once she said that all four of us froze. We looked at her shocked. "pardon?" Jake asked her as he did she stopped walking and turned to us.

"I asked why did you guys lie to me?" She asked us again.

This is bad. Did she figure it out?

"What was Zack and Karma really doing?" She asked us.

All of us shared looks and that's when Jake opened his mouth. "Okay Zack had to go see the doctor he didn't want us to say anything because he thinks it's stupid." He said to her.

"Hey! Jake why?!" Zack asked him.

Y/N smiled at us and looked at Zack. "That's all? Zack it's normal to have to go to the hospital when something is wrong. No need to hide that." She spoke to us all.

If only she knew Zack only said that because he wanted to know why Jake would say that about him. But since she believes it none of us said anything to her. She turned away and started to walk on ahead as we all walked with her there one thing that all of us was thinking.

We want her to our selves.

*****************************************
Thanks for reading guys sorry it's taking so long for me to update at the moment, I've been having family issues and I ain't sleeping well. But I made this chapter a bit more longer to apologize and I will try my best to update my stories more.

I appreciate your support and your patients.

Bye for now

To be continued!