Chapter 15

It's been a few hours since I had that bad feeling. It was now time to go home and I started to drive the car, all I could think about when I was in classes was why did I have a bad feeling.

When we got back Zack took out his keys and tried the door all we could hear was a small "huh?" Escape from him. We all looked at him and then he opened the door looking back at us. "the door. . . Was already open." He said to us.

All of us was shocked and we all rushed into the house. All of us split up and we looked in different directions. We all meet back in the living room and all of us was looking at eachother.

"I couldn't find her." Zack spoke.

"I didn't see her either. ." Lucas said.

"Same here." Karma said agreeing with the other two.

That's when they looked at me and I shook my head, showing them that I didn't see Y/N either. She ain't here and this is bad. . Before we all left to find where she is we started to look for anything that would tell us where she could have gone too.

I walked in my room and I noticed all the papers I had put in a specific order was muddled up and the folder was left on my bed. My eyes widened as I saw this.

She knows-?!
She looked through my things!
Damnit!

I rushed out of my room and ran down stairs I saw all of them looking at me and had confusion all written on their faces. "she knows! She looked through my things!" I said to them.

All of them looked at eachother and then looked at me, all of us started to rush out and went to find where she was. Looking back I noticed that some of her things was missing. So she definitely ran away.

Nobody's POV

You was sat down in an abandoned building. You was hugging your knees tightly as you rested your head on the top of the knee. Why did it have to be like this? I loved the stories of those creatures but those very same creatures killed everyone I loved and people who was just talking to me. . .

I have no doubt that they all want to me to give birth to their children that's why they made me have no other choice but to move in with them.

All of a sudden there was a noise, the sounds of creaking. You looked up scared and noticed that there was only a cat that was walking into the building you calmed down and got up. You walked over to the cat and petted it. "you gave me a scare then little one." You said with a small smile. (If your allergic to cats, you ain't in this!)

The cat gave a small "meow" too you and you smiled more at it. You picked it up and carried it by your bag and started to pet it while sat down. You was looking around and nodded to yourself.

This place will do, there are shops near by that are open 24/7 so as long as I go shopping in the night and stay hidden through out the day I should be okay. They might not know where I am. . . After all

I know how to cover my tracks.

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone! Hope your all enjoying this story so far! I appreciate all your support!

Bye for now

To be continued!