Chapter 13

You looked at the folder in your hands and read the front of the folder. It had your full name on the cover. When you opened it up you looked through the information on the front page it included;

Name: Y/N (any middles names) L/N

Age: 18

Address: //////////////////

Family members: ///////////////////////

Phone number: /////////////////

Home number: ////////////////

Favourite food: (whatever that is)

Favourite movie: (whatever your favourite movie is)

Least favourite food: (whatever that is)

Least favourite movie: (whatever that is)

Hobbies: (any hobbies you have)

And there was a picture of you as well. You was so confused and started to panic the more and more you flip through the folder the more information you saw he had on you. And some of that information you have never even told them.

You looked at the stacks of paper and put the folder down and walked over to it when you looked at the pile of paper you noticed some of them was news of the murders that have happened, that's when you noticed something. .

Everyone you was talking to or you was close to died. How was that a coincidence? You started to go through everything the boys have said and then when the murders first started to take place. Before you could finish your thoughts you noticed another small pile of paper this time only four papers there. You picked them up and they contained information about the boys.

You looked at the first one and it seemed like Zacks paper.

Name: Zack

Others named: N/A

Age: 18

Condition:
Fairly okay and in good health. However sometimes complains of headaches and loss of appetite after going for a swim. Needs to change this or he might die from not eating enough.

Personality:
Has a sharp tongue and so rude most of the time, looks like he ain't interested in anything.

No that's not right. . . Zack isn't rude and he never talks back. He's always nice and friendly. . What is this on about?

You went to the other paper and it was Karma's Information.

Name: Karma

Other names: N/A

Age: 18

Condition:
Have been eating things almost every second of the day, none stop eating and no one can stop him or he will attack others.

Personality: Cold hearted most of time.

Karma is cold hearted?

You saw the next paper was Lucas. You looked at him.

Name: Lucas

Other names: N/A

Age: 18

Condition:
There is no need to worry about this child, he can eat anything and everything, and he won't resist when you take the food off him. He likes to do activities and he does well in studies too, however he gets distracted especially when he comes near fire.

Personality: Lack of interest and cold-blooded when it comes to other things.

Fire? Why fire?

The last paper was Jake's you looked at it stated to read through the paper on that one as well.

Name: Jake

Other names: N/A

Age: 18

Condition:
Jake prefers to be be doing activities rather than sitting still and listening to the classes he had to take. However when it comes to sports and other activities he have incredible skills in them all.

Personality: Manipulative.

You stopped reading and continued to look that the papers Infront of your eyes. You know they are off about the same boys you know from the pictures they have, however the pictures didn't match what the ages was on the paper. They looked no more than 10 years old in the pictures but the ages say 18.

Did Jake change the ages for some reason?

That's when you noticed something at the bottom of each of their papers. They had important words on them that shocked you to the core.

Jake's - Neko

Zack's - Dakuwaqa

Karma's - Echidna

Lucas' - Dracotaur

*****************************************
That's it for this chapter! Two chapter in day! Yay!

Hope your day is going good so far everyone.

Once again thank you for your patience and thank you for the support.

Bye for now

To be continued!