Chapter 4

"let this be a lesson, in your next life don't go after something that's not yours." Jake spoke, in a cold and death full tone.

The boy was scared looking at the four people that was in front of him. The group of boys he was with all was scared as well. They even tried to run away but fire got in their way. "your not leaving." Lucas spoke to them.

"W-we won't say anything I swear!" One boy said.

"Yeah you won't, since you won't be alive." Karma Said and wrapped his tail around one of the boys.

Zack walked off to the entrance to make sure no one was following or that no one could see what was about to happen.

Karma made his tail go tighter and tighter about the guys neck, he was struggling for air and trying to make Karma let him go but it wasn't working. He continued to struggle to the very end.

Jake went to the two more boys and using his strength ripped out their hearts, blood went everywhere on him and the alleyway.

Once the boys was finished with the group they all looked satisfied with what they done. Zack came back and started to clean Jake's clothes to make sure no one questions him, or any of the others.

"What are we going to do?" Lucas asked.

"About your stupidity in science?? No clue." Karma answered.

Lucas looked at him as if to say "really?" A small smile on his face while he was looking at Karma. "No about Y/N who's going to get her? We need someone to help us carry-" Lucas then got cut off.

"We share. We all like her . . No love her, so we share. Everyone alright with that?" Jake asked them.

The boys nodded their heads with a smile and Jake smiled too. As long as you was with them none of the boys cared. They wanted to be with you 24/7 but of course they can't since you have to go home and they can't exactly keep you away from your family.

~with you~

You was sat at the table reading another book about the creatures and humans. Your father and mother looked at you with a smile on their faces. (Imagine having a mom)

"Y/N your always reading those books. Do you find that story that interesting?" Your mom asked you.

You looked at her with a smile on your face while nodding your head. "I find it very interesting. I wonder if their real. I've never seen actual proof that they are real but if they are that would be so cool." You spoke.

"What would you do if you do see them?" You father asked you.

"I'd be friends with them! Their awesome and I want to meet them one day if they are real!" You said to them.

"Well I have read that they love to eat what the animal they are like to eat." Your mom said.

"Ew that means the half snake likes to eat rats and toads?! Gross." You said.

"Haha no I'm pretty that one doesn't eat that stuff. They might eat something that resembles that though." You mother said.

"Best be careful Y/N after all their very first incarnation of them killed their creators who knows what they are capable of. So if they do exist make sure your careful." Your father said.

"I will dad no need to worry I'll be careful and if I meet them one day I'll really happy and excited but careful." You said to your dad, which then you saw him nod his head too.

*****************************************
I AM SO SORRY THAT I MADE YOU WAIT SO LONG FOR CHAPTER 4!! REALLY SORRY!!

I will be updating the books I have already written a lot more now. And hopefully finish some of them, and so today I will be updating stories. Nothing else just updating what stories I can update.

Thanks for your support guys.

Bye for now

To the continued!