Part 4- The Torture

A week later...

Let me get you caught up on some things around here, first of all, me and Will are official now... yes, I know it was obvious we were gonna get together, shut up.

Second, I'm being threatened with something worse than the Underworld. A "get to know you" game, aka, a mortal invention made to slowly torture you by making you question every single thing you ever thought you knew about yourself, and force you to think about your favorite thing when that thing is something you never *faun*ing thought you needed a favorite of.

Even worse? I have to do it with the Avengers.

Currently, in the Avengers penthouse livingroom,

"NO."

"Oh come on Nico! It's not gonna kill you for goodness sakes!"

"Famous last words Pepper."

"Relax Nico! Y'know what? How about, we don't get to ask you any questions about your relationships, ok?"

""Aw man...""(A/N for those of you who don't know, when there are multiple ", it usually means there's more than one person saying it at the same time, thought that might be helpful for some people)

"... maybe."

"Please? I'll give you a $500 bonus if you do,"

"That's not much considering you're a billionaire, but I'll take it."

"Score!"

Let the tort- game begin.

"Tony, you start,"

"Ok, Nico!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes, now, do you have any hobbies?"

"Yes."

"..."

"..."

"You're supposed to tell us what they are,"

"No, you asked if I had any, not what they were."

"But-"

"Dr. Banner,"

"Huh? Oh- that's me,"

"Who's your favorite person to work with,"

"Oh, uh, Tony I guess, y'know, science bros and stuff,"

They high five,

"Alright, Bruce, your turn,"

"Okay, uh, Nico, what is your favorite color?"

"Well that's obvious, bl-" -Tony

"Green."(A/N I looked it up to be sure and it's because it reminds him of Bianca)

"Wait, what?" -Tony

"Well that was unexpected..." -Natasha

"Ms. Romanoff," He said, ignoring their confusion, "why do you even put up with these people?"

"That is a very good question not even I know the answer to,"

"Hey!"

"What are you talking about Nat?! You love us!"

"In your dreams Clint."

"It's Ms. Romanoffs turn,"

"Mmm... alright, Nico,"

"Seriously? Again?"

"What are your hobbies?"

"Ugh. Drawing, painting, piano and violin, and... parkour I suppose."

"Huh, neat."

"You do parkour? With those noodles? Ha!"

"I should also mention I know several martial arts as well."

"Oh-kay, moving on, Nico?"

"Mr. Roger's,"

"Just Steve is fine,"

"What's your favorite color?"

He looked slightly startled, not sure why though, it's not like I'm asking him about his love life. Avengers are whack,

"Oh, sorry, just wasn't really expecting you to ask something like that, uh, well, I suppose it's probably blue,"

"Makes sense, your turn."

"Okay, so, Nico-" what a surprise "-what kind of music do you like to listen to?"

"Mmm, well, I like several different genres, such as classical, rock, metal, and folk to name a few."

"Well, I certainly expected the rock and metal, and classical makes sense cause of the, uh, the... piano! That's what it was, and the violin, but folk?"

"Yes. Folk."

After basically back and forth between Nico and the Avengers, Nico simply got up, and walked out. Why? Because he was done with their bs.
_____
Ight, so this is a bit of a crap post I did for fun and to sort of apologize for the short post last time, but I also wanted to ask a question or a few,

First, would you rather I get on with the storyline, which btw I finally actually thought about and have a basic plan for the ending and how we get there, or would you rather I keep putting lowkey sh!t posts and little interactions between Nico and the team(+Fury)?

Second, again, would you like ships in this or not?

And the third and final question, would you read it if I just started a sort of series called, "but what if it was Nico??" Where I basically take things I've seen in other fanfiction(not necessarily crossover ones) and make it about Nico with maybe some of my own twists in there?

Anyways, thanks for reading, stay safe, and have a wonderful day(or night)♡♡