Part 18- Questions from Me to You

Nico officially regretted bringing Leo. 

"Oh Niiico~ you having fun?" He could hear the smirk on his face from his seat behind him.

"Leo, I swear to the gods if you say another word, I will push you off."

"To be fair," Drew snickered, "you are sitting pretty funny, goth boy." They really had the audacity to laugh at the Son of Hades' plight.

Nico would glare at her, and Leo for that matter, however, his face was currently smushed into Festus' smooth metal plates as his legs and arms hung on for dear life. They were currently on the way to the raided workshop Hephaestus was particularly upset about, one that didn't need a volcano because it was already scorching hot all the time.
Well, that wasn't actually why it didn't need a volcano, only forges needed volcanos to smelt metal and create pieces, workshops were smaller scale and were only used for piecing together ready-made pieces, programming, and the occasional little projects.

At least, that's what we were told when he defended not having a volcano for it. Does not excuse him from putting it in freaking Arizona. What the hell, man.

But alas, the gods care not for the grumbles of their offspring. Probably why we start so many wars, really. 

"Is that it?" Drew asked for the 17th time already, "that looks like it."

"Well, according to my GPS, it's not," Leo answered this time, very much ready for them to be there already as well.

"What GPS?" She grumbled. 

"My totally amazing one that dear old dad gave me. Pretty late Christmas present, but hey, Christmas in July amirite?"

"Leo, it's May."

"Fine, have it your way. Christmas in May."

"That's not what I—"

"Shhhhh, just let me have this," Leo whisper yelled at her, a precarious feat considering he had to look back at her past Nico (not that that was hard) from Festus' neck.

Please turn North in 3,000 feet.
Drew jolted at the sound, “Holy mother of--”

That GPS Drew.”

Please turn North in 2,500 feet

The questers continued their banter, aside from Nico, who was attempting the poor metal dragon if only to send it to the ground and allow him to piss off Zeus from somewhere he’d have a harder time killing him.

Unfortunately, that wasn’t happening until they got to their destination.

~
So this is just a little part because I want to address(and apologize) something—
My horrible update schedule!
So as you can hopefully guess, I haven't been purposely not updating, and for some reason I didn't know why because it used to be so easy to update a post. I know it's not because I've lost inspiration, I have SOOOO many ideas and thoughts about where this is going, how long it'll be, etc. 
But I figured it out. Freaking editing. I LOVE editing, honestly, but because of how I edit its sapping my motivation to sit down and write because I know I'll end up being stressed over a single sentence and stop half-way through to think it over, even though this IS the first draft and I don't need to. But because I don't want to disappoint you guys and want to give you the very best that I can with my limited talent and skill, as opposed to when I started and didn't have anybody reading, I have been borderline obsessed with editing, even when I'm not done with the initial draft.
So I present to you a choice:

-As close to a first draft as my perfectionism will let me, with hopefully more frequent updates

-Same as I've been doing, WAY more editing and less updates

-Stop posting here until it's done in its final form

-Scrap the whole thing and sell it for parts.

And one more question for everybody, 
Should "but what if it was Nico" be more of an actual series, or a bunch of one-offs/stand-alones? I have tons of ideas for either direction. The next question is, what crossover should I do next?

-DC

-Harry Potter

-Something else of your choice

And how long do you think/want this to be? It wa originally meant to be pretty short but it'll probably end up being longer... in the first draft at least.

Sorry it's kinda long, I just felt that it really needed to be addressed.