Stacking

I know, I know, I hate author's notes too. I'll be quick and add a snippet at the end.

Basically, I'm taking a little break. No, not a hiatus, I hate those, so I will be stacking up the last parts and getting a head start on the edited version. There's a lot happening and my mind has not been on writing much, so I will do my best to work through this slump and give y'all the best end I can, but I wanted to warn you as I'm not sure how long it'll take. Hope to see at least most of you back by the end, though I understand it's easy to forget a story when they haven't been updated for a while so no worries.

And I'll also go ahead and announce that right after my break (in which "Nico DiAngelo, Assistant of Ironman" will come to an end) I will be posting the first parts of our next Nico DiAngelo crossover with DC, affectionately named by my brother, "Nico DiAngelo, Apprentice of Pennyworth"

See y'all in a while, crocodiles

Afor mentioned snippet:

"Are we sure this is a good idea?" Nico whispered as they slunk along the few dark spots that dotted the room, the shadows providing a cover with a little haggling from the resident ghost king. Never in his life had Leo been so annoyed with a well-lit workshop.

I mean, weren't evil laboratories supposed to be dark and creepy? Why'd this guy have to be sensible.

"Wasn't this your idea?" Drew muttered back, shooting a glare at the cord she nearly tripped over.

"Yeah, as a throwaway to lead into better ideas, but nooo, let's sneak right in and-" the rest of his sentence delved into incoherent muttering, probably for the best.

Ignoring their quest leader, Leo continued to creep along the wall to the above office. Well, they weren't really sure it was an office, but based on what he knew about workshops, it should be something like that. Or, well, he could be totally wrong and they were all going to die, but that's about every Tuesday so they can probably handle it. Probably.