Chapter 1

There was a huge crowd when Jennie Ruby Jane Kim stepped out of the arena after one of the prestigious awarding ceremony ended, many reporters and paparazzi's took a photo of her and some were desperate to have an interview with her.

"Ms. Kim! Ms. Kim! Can we have a minute or two?" one of the reporters asked, Jennie smiled and halt for a while. She wanted to curse at them and say back off but tonight she's in a good mood to have a little chit chat.

"How does it feel winning Producer of the year, Album of the year and Most Influential Artist of the year?"

"I feel flattered and happy, I mean I'm not expecting I would win these awards but I would like to thank my fans for trusting and believing in me." she answered, some of the reporters want to ask her more question but her manager, Irene pulled her away.

"Sorry guys but you can ask her more questions on her presscon this coming Saturday." she said and winks at Jennie, they both went inside the limo as the paparazzi keeps on taking her pictures.

"Thanks Hyun." Jennie said and leaned her tired body on the limo seat.

"You know I always got your back even though sometimes you're a pain in the ass" she answered. She known Irene since she got in LA and she help her a lot in establishing her career. She treats her as a big sister and the only family she got.

"Are you coming to my party?"

"Yes, I am and I need to talk to Joy and Lisa too." Irene said while reading something on her phone

"About what?"

"About the movie some producers offered to them."

"Oh okay, so you'll stay for the night?"

"No, I won't. You know I need to go home, right?"

"You need to loosen up once in a while. When was the last time you sleep in some stranger's house?" Irene tries to ignore her friend "You should be like me." Jennie added.

"You mean live the life you're living? NO thank you Kim."

"Why? What's wrong with my life? I have plenty of money, I can do what I want, I can buy what I want, I travel around the world and a lot of people love me."

"Including your girls from left to right, front and back."

"Oh, fuck off." Irene looks at her friend with a small smile on her face; she places her phone inside the bag and decided to have a heart-to-heart talk with her little friend.

"Seriously Jennie, you're already 28 years old, don't you want to settle down and have a family on your own?" Irene asks her.

"Why would I? There's a lot of girls chasing after me, I can have different girls every night."

"But are you happy?"

"Of course, I am." But all of a sudden, she hears a voice in the back of her mind Are you sure Kim?

The limo stops and Jennie saw that they arrive at her penthouse.

"Okay whatever but let me tell you this; it's more fun working hard if there's someone waiting for you and takes care of you when you come home from work." Irene said she then opens the limo door and went out.

I should be happy; I have money and plenty of girls and I don't care about anyone

___________________________________

Unit number 2324

As Jennie enters the door, she saw lots of people inside partying, some of her so-called girlfriends' wave at her while she smiled back and boost her confidence and feel proud of herself, one of the girls approach her.