Chapter 9

A/N: Errors ahead, will edit when I have time. Enjoy!

______________________________________

"Oh shit!"

Jennie don't know what she'll do.
Chaeyoung was standing in front of her door a while ago but now she walks out dragging their daughter with her. She throws her wallet on the table and runs after the two.

"Chaeyoung wait! Please!" she said, Jisoo and Hanbin are just watching while the latter doesn't know what's going on so he walk towards Jennie and introduce himself "Ms. Kim?" he says.

Jennie looks at him for a while then to Chaeyoung and Ella who stops from walking.

"We're the lawyers from KIM Law firm. We're here to talk to you about the visitation rights." Chaeyoung then looks back at the brunette.

"You're asking for a visitation right? For who?" Chaeyoung ask while glaring at the brunette.

"It's for ahm... It's for Ella our daughter."

"Your daughter?!" Jennie can sense the mockery on the redhead's tone.
"You don't have a daughter! She's my daughter... not yours.... Not ours... just
mine!"

"Rosé please can we talk about this inside." Jennie pleads but Chaeyoung is not listening, for her, she doesn't care if some people can hear them.

"There's.nothing.to.talk.about. So please don't you dare call me that
way again."

Chaeyoung walks to where Ella is standing; the little girl is just watching the scene in front of her. She doesn't have the right to speak, complain or
object for now because she never saw her mother as mad as she is right
now. She grabs her daughter's hand once more but Jennie won't let them
get away. She runs and stops in front of Chaeyoung, blocking her way.

"Step aside."

"No. I know I've hurt you and I'm the most stupid person on earth by doing that but she's my daughter too Chaeyoung-ah. I have the right to be with her." Before Chaeyoung can speak, they hear the elevator.

Irene and Joy went out and saw Jennie, Chaeyoung and Ella on the hallway.

"Jen? What's going on here?"
Irene asks, the latter doesn't have
any idea that Chaeyoung is one of the promising lawyers of KIM Law firm.
Though she knows her full name and what she looks like, she only talks
with Mr. Kim Hanbin.

"Ms. Bae? We're the lawyers from--" but Chaeyoung cuts him off.

"Forget about the visitation rights. It will never happen." Now not only Jennie is blocking her way, Irene and Joy are standing in front of them too.

Ella knows that there's no way her mother will listen to them or they will  be able to stop her from walking out she has to do something.

"Mom, please let us explain. This is my idea, not mommy Jennie."

"Oh yes Ella, you've got a lot of explaining to do young lady. I will call
your Aunt Seulgi and Aunt Hyeri to bring you back to Atlanta." Chaeyoung
answers.

"Mom no please, I want to stay here for a while."

"No and there's no way I'll let you do that." Chaeyoung replied.