Chapter 13

Hyeri wanted to laugh on the initial reaction of her friend the moment those words came out of her mouth. She notices the look on Jennie's face while looking at Jisoo whispering something to Chaeyoung's ears who looks at Jisoo with a confuse look on her face.

"S-she can't marry her. W-we're still married." She said stammering.

"Well yeah, technically she can't now but there's a word DIVORCE and I think they are going to talk about it once we're back in Atlanta."

Jennie starts to walk back and forth in front of the other brunette, she then stops and Hyeri brace herself from the volcano that'll be erupting any moment now.

"SHE CAN'T MARRY HER AND I'M NOT GOING TO SIGN THAT DIVORCE PAPER!" she shouted causing the girls to look at them, Hyeri on the other hand chuckles and went to the terrace door and closes it while telling the girls that everything is alright.

"Jendeuk, can you please calm down." Hyeri said

"CALM DOWN!! HOW ON EARTH AM I GOING TO DO THAT HUH?! YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT MY WIFE IS PLANNING ON MARRYING JISOO IN THREE MONTHS!! THREE FUCKING MONTHS!!" she shouted again.

"HERE I AM THINKING WE'RE OKAY BECAUSE SHE'S CALLING ME BABE AND BEING SWEET TO ME AND ALL BUT FUCK!! WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT HUH?! IS SHE PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS?!"

"We're talking about Chaeyoung here Jennie, in case you forgot." She pulls the smaller brunette and makes her look in her eyes "That's why you need to show her that you changed, that you're not the old Jennie who left her broken."

"Hyeri, she's going to get married, it's final and I can't do anything about that."

"So, you're just going to give up on her? Jennie, do I need to remind you that you don't have any right to be mad at her, you LEFT her though you said you did look for her still you've been missing in her and your daughter's life for the past 8 years."

Jennie remained silent, her gaze fixed on the lights from the other building, recalling her past actions. She is already remorseful for abandoning Chaeyoung and even denying her.

"Look, you still have a lot of time to change her mind. Do it if you want your family to be complete. Jisoo is a kind girl and she's been a good mother to Ella."

"But what if in the end, she still chooses her?"

"If that happens, at least you won't regret anything; that you put up a fight. You are her wife and you have the right to be with her."

"How am I going to do that?"

"Just leave it to me and of course your daughter." Hyeri answered.

BACK INSIDE THE LIVING ROOM

Hyeri and Irene are now standing in the middle of the living room looking at Jennie and Chaeyoung waiting for their punishment. Ella is still sleeping on Jisoo's lap.

"Okay, the time has come for us to tell you girls what is the punishment because you lost." Irene said "And we do hope that you both cooperate and be fair with us." Hyeri added.