Chapter 22

JENNIE'S POV

I keep on blinking my eyes while looking at the house I bought with the help of my daughter. To be honest, I am really surprise to know that it is next to my wife's house.

"Did you ever ask your daughter the exact location of this house?" Irene asks me when she stand on my side "I mean, did you ever check or call the agent first?"

"Ah n-no? I do trust her when it comes to my plan, our plans." Honestly, I let her picked the house because I want her to be comfortable and happy if she comes over and spend the night with me.

"Yes you do, but she's just a kid. She might be a smarty pants like her mother but she still doesn't know some things that's going on between you and Chaeyoung." Hyeri said

"So what do you girls want me to do? Give back the house and ask for refund?"

Irene and Hyeri just look at each other and sigh "No, don't give it back but now you have to tell it to Chaeyoung sooner."

I look at Hyeri then to Irene then to my daughter who keeps on running back and forth on my lawn. I know she's happy and I'm happy too but what about my wife?

"Should we tell Chaeyoung that we're here?" Jisoo asks while looking at the front door of Chaeyoung's house.

"Oh she send me a text a while ago. She said that she went out for a sec to buy some things she needed for the dinner." Hyeri answered.

"Good! Then I better talk to the agent and get my keys then we can put our things inside the house." I said and walk over to the agent who is patiently waiting for me.

I said sorry to her for keeping her waiting, she hands over some papers and explain to me some things I needed to know. The old lady told me to sign the papers and we're done.

"Welcome to the neighborhood Ms. Kim! If you need anything just give me a call or call your wife, lucky you she's just living next door." I let out a nervous chuckle and say thanks.

Ella waves at her and we watch her get inside her car. We waited for her to leave and motion for the girls to bring all our bags inside but there are some on my porch already then I heard Seulgi shouted.

"Chaeyoung's here! I repeat Chaeyoung's here!" as soon as I heard her name, I shoved my keys into my pocket and we all run on the side of the road carrying our bags. We saw her car approaching us and stop in front of her house.

I saw her went out and greeted us with that famous Park Chaeyoung's smile and Ella run towards her. My heart melts at the sight in front of us. Chaeyoung then starts to hug the girls one by one and when it's my turn, I can feel my heart starts to beat faster than it should.

"Hey." She simply said

"Hey too." I answered. We stood there staring at each other when we heard someone cleared their throat.

"You have all the time in the world for staring contest." Joy said and I rolled my eyes at her. I look at Chaeyoung smiling but then notice a confused look on her face.

"Why are your luggage's on that porch? My house is over here." She said

"But that's Jennie's house." Lisa answered; I discreetly hit my friend with Ella's backpack I'm carrying.

"Oh ah we're so tired and all of us have lack of sleep and I confused that house as yours so my bad!" Hyeri answered but I know Chaeyoung so I decided to speak.

"Don't mind Lisa, you know she's like that because of the jetlag, right?" I look at her and give her a death glare.

"R-right though I'm used to having long flights but I wonder what's gotten into me this day." She answered.