Chapter 10

A/N: Errors here and there, will edit when I have time.

______________________________________

JENNIE'S POV

Here I am standing in front of my shocked wife who's looking at me while covering her body. As if I haven't seen her naked before. I look at her from head to toe then look back up only to see that she's glaring at me.

What did I do now? She's the one who's getting naked in front of Jisoo!

Then I realize something "Am I suppose to hide under the bed while the three of you are here?" Chaeyoung furrows her eyebrows at me then she sigh.

"Okay, whoever is still hiding in this room, I want you to come out!"

The door of the cabinet opens and Hyeri came out "Nice going Kim." She said.

"Who else is here?!" Chaeyoung shouted again but no one comes out from hiding.

"Aunt Lisa you can come out now." Ella says, we all look at the bathroom
door slowly opening.

"Hey guys! Oh hi Chaeyoung! It's nice to see you again." Lisa grins at my wife who is now flustered because she's only wearing her bra and underwear.

"What's going on here?" she asks.

"Well we came here to visit Ella." Lisa answers.

"Only to find out that you're having a strip show with Jisoo and in front of an eight year old girl!"

"I'm not giving her a strip show. What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Oh yeah then look at yourself!
Are you planning to remove your undergarments too then what? Have sex on the bed while Ella is here?"

"Will you just shut up and give me my clothes!" I pick up her clothes and give it to her.

"Turn around." She commands to me.

"Why? You let Jisoo saw you like this and I'm not allowed to watch?! I'm your wife in case you forgot!"

"Just turn around god damn it!"

"No!"

"Turn.around.Jennie." Chaeyoung replied through gritted teeth, as much as I don't want to obey her, there's nothing I can do about it. So I did what she told me, I turn around and saw Ella smiling from ear to ear and Jisoo facing her back on us.

Wait... What?! Did I just say that Jisoo's facing her back on us?????

"I'm not giving her a strip show Jennie and she's not watching me while I'm
removing my clothes." I hear Chaeyoung says behind me.