Chapter 21

Jennie did not find Chaeyoung sleeping next to her when she woke up. She called her name a couple of times, believing she's in the bathroom, but no one answered. She gently takes a seat on the bed and takes a look around. She went out of her room after grabbing her bathrobe and putting it on.

She heard voices in the living room and saw Lisa, Irene and Hyeri talking.

"Jennie!" Irene says when she sees their friend walking towards them, Hyeri quickly help her friend and let her sit on the couch "Thanks." Jennie said.

"How are you feeling?" Irene asks "I'm feeling a lot better, thanks to Chaeyoung." Jennie answered and look behind her back.

"Where is she anyway?" she asks once more, she didn't see the look on Irene and Hyeri's face while Lisa widen her eyes "What do you mean by 'where is she?'"

Jennie looks at Hyeri and saw a confused look on her face, same with Irene "Did she leave already?" the two girls can sense the sadness in her voice "Jennie, what are you talking about?" the brunette then look at Lisa.

"Where is she Lisa?" the DJ asks her friend

"Who?"

"Chaeyoung! My wife CHAEYOUNG!"

"I don't know. Maybe she went back to Atlanta..." then Hyeri and Irene look at her "I mean she's in Atlanta, right?"

"No, she was here and you know that." Jennie said, she then closes her eyes and sigh "Please tell me I'm not dreaming." She said and looks at Lisa.

"Uh I think you are."

"That's impossible. I mean we kissed and-"

"You have sex with Chaeyoung? Why didn't she tell me?" And Lisa realizes what she said "Oh look at that, Joy is calling for me. Okay mate I'm coming, just wait for me okay." She was about to stand up when Hyeri stops her.

"Maybe you're just dreaming. You know, you wanting her to be here so your subconscious mind creates dreams like that" the taller brunette explained.

"Yeah, Hyeri's right. Lisa told us that you've been sleeping for a couple of hours when we came back." Irene butted in

"I-it feels like it's real. I mean, I remember her feeding me with a- she cooked me a soup!"

"Soup? What soup?" Hyeri ask but the shorter brunette already went to the kitchen. Lisa, Hyeri and Irene followed her and saw Jennie looking at the pot on the table.

"She prepared this for me," the DJ said as she opened it. "I know I'm not dreaming," she remarked as the girls looked inside the pot and saw that there was indeed a soup inside. The brunette reaches into her drawer for a bowl and pours some of it.

"Come on baby, let's watch some trolls." She said to Ella who happily obliged and grab some soft pretzel breads on the table.

"What was that about?" Joy asked when the mother and daughter are nowhere in sight, Hyeri and Irene then look at Lisa as they both crosses their arms on their chest.

AT THE LIVING ROOM...

Jennie and Ella are both watching trolls; the little brunette is eating her pretzel bread while her momma is eating her soup.

"This is the best part whenever I get sick." Jennie said out of nowhere, Ella looks at her momma and saw a small smile on her face "Your mom always cook this soup for me. She knows that I don't have an appetite most of the time and I don't want to drink my medicine too." And Ella chuckles.