Unexpected

Needles POV

Pin is about 37 weeks into her pregnancy. She is getting induced tommorow, since the doctors think it's safer to get them out earlier so there is less of a chance for complications. The two of us were very nervous and exited, we were going to meet our little twins tomorrow. Pin has had some contractions, but they were really small and inconstant. Her doctor said that it is unkliley that she would go into labor, and if she did, it would be in the earlier stages, so we didnt need to worry. Just in case, we always kept our hospital bags in the car- we made that mistake with Spindle, luckily we didn't need to have them there.

Pin and I picked up Firey and Coiny, and we headed out to dinner. Spindle was being watched by Pins parents, who were also going to help out after the twins were born. We were eating at a nice place- it took forever to get reservations for it. The restaurant was around an hour from home, but a lot of people I know said that the food there is some of the best they have ever had. The four of us took a seet and started looking at the menu.

"Hey Pin, how are you feeling about going into Labor," Fiery asked her.

"Very nervous, I've already started to have some contractions," She said. "Don't worry, they are extremely minor, there might be a chance that I'm in labor, but its low, and if I am, then it probably wont progress very much, according to my doctor."

"That good, did she say it was okay to come to dinner," Coiny asked.

"Yeah," she said. "As long as it isn't too bad, then it's fine-oh- here comes another one." Pin had another contraction.

"Pin, are you good?" I asked her, the slightest bit worried.

"I'm fine, these are probably just the fake contractions, I should know when the real ones are. Now if you excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." Pin normally got up to use the bathroom a lot, it happened to me too. Pin eventually came back, and we ordered out food.

All the sudden, I see Pins face, and it looked like she was in a lot of pain.

"Pin, be honest with me, are you sure you're okay," I asked her, slightly more worried.

"Like I said, I'm fine, like the doctor said, there is a good chance that I wont go into labor." I know Pin well, if somthings wrong, she'll tell me, but I just had to make sure.

The more we waited for our food, the more I saw Pin start to tence up when she had a contraction. She eventually excused herself to go to the bathroom.

"Is Pin okay," Fiery asked, worried.

"I think she is, but you never know." Pin was in the bathroom for about 10 minutes, now I was really starting to get worried.

"Ya know, I think you should check on Pin, Needle, this isnt like her to just be in the bathroom for 10 minutes, I mean, last time we ate out around a week ago, it wasn't like this," Coiny said, concerned.

"You're right, I'm going to check on her right now-" I was interrupted by a text from my phone. It was from Pin. I opened up the text message. What I read totally sent me into a total panic.

Pin: Needle, get in here, my water just broke

"Coiny, call 911, Pin's water just broke." He immediately dialled 911 and I rushed into the bathroom to help Pin. When I got there, she was crying, she was so scared.

"Pin, relax, its gonna be okay, Coinys on the phone with 911 right now," I said, trying to calm her down, despite being panicked myself.

"I'm scared Needle...I just wat the babys to be okay," she said.