Gymnastics

Pins POV

Me, Needle, Firey, and Coiny we're going on a double date at Gelatins Steakhouse. We left all five kids at Leafy's house - hopefully she managed all of the kids. We went into the restaurant and sat down at the table.

"Guys"when he said, "who remembers the last time we were here?"

"Yep, this is where my water broke in the bathroom. That was an adventure."

"Speaking of which, how are your twins?" Coiny asked.

"Let's just say, the two of everything rule definitely comes in handy. Coiny and I still use it to this day!" Firey said. "How is Spindle by the way, I got a whiff of the whole dress fiasco at Ash and Rusties Preschool?"

"I mean, the studio is still looking into it but for now, we're just glad spindle has the ability to be his authentic self." I said.

"I'm glad" Coiny said I mean, people need to start being more accepting of gender-nonconforming things, I wish it was like that when we were younger.

"I know ," Needle said." just like when I found out I was bisexual, I couldn't Express that. But I know Spindle is going to make an impact on this world, I just do."

"I agree Needle," said, speaking of which, I wonder how the kids are holding up."

Oaks POV

Tonight, Spindle, Aflie Thimbie, Ash, and Rustie all came over. Spindle and I were playing princess with Alife and Thimbie. Spindle and I were in princess dresses while dressing the little boys up.

"Okay Alifie, here is your crown,"I said, while putting a crown on him, "and Thimbie, here is your crown"

"Awe, look at our two little princesses," Spindle said.

"I know," I said, "and 1 day, one of them will become Queen!"

" kids dinner's ready "my mom called from the kitchen.

"We're coming mom!" Spindle and I undressed the Twins and ourselves and carried over to the table. We put Thimbie down in my old baby high chair and put down Alfie in my mom's arms.

"Oak, do you want to feed Thimbie?" Spindle asked me."Of course!" Spindle gave me some baby food and he had me put it on a spoon to give the Thimbie.

"Here comes the airplane!" when I said that, Thimbie immediately opened his mouth and ate the food. After we finished feeding him, we put him in my mom's arms and put Alfie in the chair.

"I'll feed him, he can be hard to feed sometimes," Spindle said.

"Okay." I went over to the main table and ate my dinner.

"Remember Oak, you have a gymnastics meet tomorrow." my mom said

"I remember Mom." I've been doing gymnastics since I was 2 years old. It is one of my favorite things ever.

"Leafy, can we play hide and seek after dinner," Ash asked.

"Of course!" she said. And that's what we did. I was the seeker, and was able to find everyone quickly. Then we heard a knock on the door. It was everyone else's parents. They picked everyone up, and they went home.

"Oak, make sure you don't forget anything for the meet."

"Okay Mom." I checked my backpack and made sure I had all my hair ties and leotards. I did. "Don't worry Mom, I have everything!" I went downstairs to get some ice cream. I love having everyone over. It kind of gets lonely here with just me and my mom. Spindle is like a brother to me. I went back up to my room and got ready for bed