||The Look||

A.N. I have decided to post this story...I like it. So please tell me how it is so far, I'd love to know if you like it so far. :)

There were 780 students at the Richardson Heist High School, 780 different and unique students, oblivious to more than half of the school population. They each belonged to different stereotypes, they didn't like that name but went along with it. Annabelle Carter belonged to the group of friends that belonged a little bit to all the stereotypes.

She wasn't the only one, no, there were probably more than a hundred of these students at Heist-mostly all students call it this and they preferred it. They could be friends with anyone without having to stick to a single person, but Annabelle had a best friend, her twin brother Arthur.

Arthur and Annabelle were inseparable, they would always be together, no matter how many times she would be hanging out with other people. They were truly each other's lifelines, it seemed impossible to people how they couldn't get tired of one another, but they didn't have to know the bad parts.

Apart from Arthur, there was Austin, the older brother of the Carter's family. He was also inseparable from his two other siblings but was obliged to be with his soccer team at much more than twice a week compared to Arthur, something Annabelle didn't appreciate when she'd see the many girls so close to him. She was a jealous sister, he was supposed to be only always be taking care of one girl, well at least until marriage, but that meant no for those unbelievable girls.

As of now, Annabelle was watching Mrs. Hernandez direct the classroom on her least favorite subject, Language Arts.

"Can anyone paraphrase any soliloquy?" The whole class silenced at her question, and she nearly pestered about it. When they had to be quiet, they weren't, but when they didn't have to, they were. "The student who answers will get a pack of gum, I know how much you guys love gum."

Of course, Carlos rose his hand, and Mrs. Hernandez knew this would not be good. "Yes, Carlos?"

"Okay, I have no idea how to paraphrase. Is this some kind of joke? All we've been learning is poetry, not a soliloquy either."

She is lost for words and sighs. Every child wants to take a break from studying the same thing every few weeks, maybe it was time to give them a break.

"Alright," she started as she looked at her watch, "we have fifteen minutes left, so enjoy it however you want. But don't throw stuff!"

The class cheered in excitement. This was super rare from a few teachers, some like Mrs. Hernandez.

Annabelle turned to Arthur only to find him talking to his best friend Angel, someone She became jealous of at times. She'd sometimes be forgotten by him, but she does have Leo, another best friend.

"Leo?" she asked turning and catching his attention in the process.

"Annabelle!" He hugs her tightly over the table and she laughs patting his shoulder in a way of telling him to let go of her. He does and smiles.

"What's up?"

"I am super bored, they hardly give us breaks, and it bores me when they do."

He hummed in response as he stared at his cell phone. Annabelle might not know it but he had been having relationship problems with his number one and Annabelle was the problem. She didn't know his girlfriend, Sonia, hated the girls' guts into oblivion, which is why he has got to stop liking her if he wants to have a proper relationship with Sonia. Annabelle didn't miss the response and grasps the idea that he doesn't want to be bothered, so she turns to Arthur and taps his shoulder.

"Can I borrow your cell phone, please? I am super bored here," she said when he turned to her, not missing the look Leo gives her from her peripheral.