||Spoken||

"Don't you poke yourself with the needle whenever you sew something?" Arthur asked watching his sister pass the needle through the fabric only to go back in again. "When I 'stole' your needle and string from you the tip of my finger touched the end of one of them, basically, I bled because you just wouldn't hand them to me."

"Good, you suffered," Annabelle replied sarcastically, "besides, I would've but my project was almost complete when you decided to rob me of my instruments so I'm finishing it now because I basically forgot about it."

Arthur simply shrugged his shoulders and laid back on his sister's bed while holding his phone slightly above him. He switched to his camera app and began to snap some photos, all while catching Annabelle's confused glance. She leaned forward and attempted to look at his screen, only to fail when her finger came in contact with the needle she was using to sew.

"Ow!" she exclaimed. "Great, now I'm bleeding, Arthur, could you please pass me a tissue?"

"Right," he said grabbing the tissue box from her left side nightstand and handed it to her. "Now you can experience my pain."

She shook her head and applied pressure to her wound with the tissue to prevent more blood from leaving. She didn't want her mother to see drops of blood on her workstation seeing as she had been more cautious with her children ever since Arthur took a spill. Motherly instinct kicked in her harder than it ever had and she wanted to prevent further accidents by restricting family dinners to the same diner. Moses thought of the plan absurd and called Julia out which led to a small argument but ended with a bouquet of roses as an apology. Fighting was minimal in their family life, but when one occurred most of the times apologies would be thrown out the window and constant arguments were common. Austin and Arthur had hurt each other on many occasions such as Annabelle with her siblings, however, it seceded once Austin became an adult and started rethinking his actions.

'You know, I'd have a better chance of succeeding if we were twins, people would never compare us to one another, seriously, we'd be better off as-"

"I'd probably be older, you are aware, right?" Annabelle asked questioningly.

"No, I'm older, remember mom told us I made her too exhausted and that she didn't even want to do it again?"

Annabelle glared at her brother and shook her head at his claim which made them begin an argument.

"I'm older," Annabelle claimed.

"No way, I'm older than you because I'm the guy."

She shook her head in disbelief and asked, "what does that have to do with this?"

"Nothing, I'm older."

"Well, you sure don't act it, baby brother."

"Don't, do not start because you know I will most definitely win this argument."

"Arthur, dad told me I was born first, about forty minutes before you, and you caused mom pain not the other way around, although I'm pretty sure with that big head of yours others have been hurt." He stared at his sister with hard eyes, but they softened at the sight of her dull and tired ones. "What's wrong?"

"What?" she asked him caught off guard.

"Well, your eyes seem dull? I have noticed you have become angrier towards everyone since I Chris asked you out, is he doing something to you?"

Her eyes widened and her mouth fell agape. Arthur, one of Chris' best friends, was asking his sister if he had done anything to hurt her. She laughed at his remark and shook her head while muttering words of confusion.