||Affair||

Three months into Annabelle and Olen's secret affair and no one had suspected a single thing, they made sure to avoid each other around other people, especially around those who had picked up on the smaller things before anything even begun. They, for the most part, played well the look of teacher and student, there were no rehearsed lines as everything came naturally to them when they spoke to one another. Jokes were thrown around in the most private ways around other students, it was a secret well kept between them, something that caused excitement each time they saw one another.

Everyone being oblivious to it created more excitement into it, however, when Annabelle saw and spoke to Chris her heart skipped a beat and she fell for him more and more, she couldn't bare him finding out about Olen, it would kill her and she wouldn't know how to respond. It was bad, she understood, but there was a reason about why Annabelle and Olen still had a chance with one another and she would not deny him, her heart ached when she thought of him leaving to his wife every day after school, but she'd do the same with Chris. He could tell she was slightly different but never thought about Olen being responsible for that small change.

"Do you want to hang out after school today, Belle?" Chris asked, kissing the back of her hand lightly.

Annabelle shook her head with a slight pout on her lips. "I have to retake a quiz and after school was the only time I'm going to be able to retake it ever. How about next Friday?"

"Ah, tough luck there, Austin and I were planning on getting the team together down at the field for extra practice, I don't think you'd like to come this time."

"Why do you say that?"

Chris smirked a little and said, "we will all be practicing without our shirts on, I'd get jealous."

"You are a dork, you know that? Well, we can plan for Saturday or someday, don't we have Monday off? We can do it some other time since we are both busy this week."

Chris nodded, feeling a bit saddened by the fact that Annabelle postponed their date further down, although he understood her decision as the were both busy. He did not seem to notice the slight change in her tone as she said she'd be retaking a test, he also didn't notice the little glint in her eye as she thought about Olen and her after class alone. There was no test she had to retake, Olen had asked her to stay afterward so the two could speak and just enjoy the company of one another, that was how they preferred it, just themselves and no one else. Feelings of guilt left her body as soon as she stepped through Olen's classroom, he was erasing one of his earlier drawings off his white board when he turned to the noise of the door opening.

"Annabelle, you came," he told her with a hint of excitement.

"I don't think I'd miss this opportunity, Mr. Olen," she replied, dropping her bag on the first desk she spotted.

He places the eraser on his table and walks around to meet her. "I don't think there is a need for formality between the two of us at the moment, Miss Annabelle."

Annabelle can already feel it, the touch of Olen's lips against hers, it's enough to cause her heart to beat furiously against her chest, the sinful feeling washes all guilt away, the way they both want it to. He reaches forward tentatively, as if she were a fragile porcelain doll, and presses his lips against hers without hesitation or pressure to rush the kiss. He wishes this feeling would last with her, how he makes him feel despite being married and knowing of his infidelity, she makes him happy and he does not want to let go of that even when his marriage is finally back on track. Her tender lips feel soft against his own rougher ones, she's fragile, skin soft, and free of any impurities; perfect.

Then it all stops.

During their moment of lust both failed to recognize the unlocked door and failed to lock it as well. That's when it happened, they both heard the door opening, both heard the confused 'what' that came from a very recognizable voice.