Excerpt - 1

Hi! So, im nervous and wanted to post a sample of my up coming story. This is completely out of context but please remember, its just a sample!
So FEED BACK PLEASE and WELCOME!
No editing as gone into this as I just want honest opinions. Hope you like and please, enjoy!

                    ----------------------------------------

       🌟         🌟          🌟         

"You will nest for me, Omega. When the time comes, you will spread your legs and let me in" Rocrouix murmurs roughly. Shock has my eyes widening and the first of objections forming in my head.

"You have no right to speak to me this way, Prime" I whisper my reply. Why am I entertaining this?

A whisper of air separates our lips and I draw a breath in sharply when he lifts a hand behind my neck, cradling the back of my skull firmly. His hold is one of possession, an Alpha's claim. I feel the branded mark of his intent press down on me and my chest tightens where I stand not but a few inches from the wall of his massive body.

"I'm not an Omega" I deny. My objection unconvincing to my own ears. "And even had I been, that kind of arrogant, presumptuous behavior is why I stay clear of Alphas. I'm a woman, a person. I am more than just my dynamic! Wha...-"

Rocrouix closes that small space between us and takes my lips. Momentarily frozen, I attempt to appear unaffected, as if that simple touch hasn't sparked a shock of almost blinding need in me. It may have worked had he pawed or molested me like the beast I see all Alphas to as. But no, this kiss is a press of mouths together, him simply allowing our lips to sip from another. A small sound of need climbs from my throat before I have a chance to clamp it off, although it makes little difference.

He appears in no rush, content to savor my taste with seductive leisure. I will myself to reject his stake on me. I am more than my body or my dynamic. But my body seems to mock me and a spasm of heat shoots a tempo of ache between my legs. The sensation reflexively causes me to arch from the wall and rub my nipples against the hard planes of his chest. Startled, I bring my hands up to press against him in protest, only to find myself dragging him closer by the jacket labels.

Rocrouix presses harder into my pliant form and tightens the hold on my neck, sinking into my softness and relishing the temporary surrender. A glide of tongue wetly rims my bottom lip before he sucks the morsal between his own.

He then slips in with a heavy, deep thrust and penetrates my mouth. I cried out, shamelessly grinding my hips against his own, searching for the satisfaction only an Alpha could give. No, not any Alpha, this Alpha. A deep cascade of arousal blossoms as he parts my legs further and fits his strong hips between.

"Yes, Omega. Surrender that sweet pussy of mine. Submit to your Alpha"